Part 2! - 30 Retired/Legends Players, You Forgot Played For These Clubs Challenge

H10

Huseyin 10
Hi All,

After the success of the first part, I decided to create a 2nd part influenced by some of the comments on the caf in regards to including retired players/legends!

Same as before, it's 30 players, and about 5mins long. Share how many out of 30 you actually got, and lets see if any of the 30 really surprise you!

The 30 players in question this time are as follows:

Andy Cole, Gabriel Batistuta, Adriano, Samuel Eto’o, Thierry Henry, Didier Drogba, Owen Hargreaves, Patrick Vieira, Ian Wright, Patrick Kluivert, Robert Pires, Gennaro Gattuso, Pep Guardiola, Nicolas Anelka, David Ginola, Andrea Pirlo, Sol Campbell, Roberto Carlos, Fernando Torres, Rivaldo, Dennis Bergkamp, Michael Essien, Mikel Arteta, Clarence Seedorf, Fernando Hierro, Roberto Mancini, Julio Cesar, Edgar Davids, Jay Jay Okocha, George Weah.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
26/30. Missed Adriano and had forgotten Pires, Wright and embarrassingly, Okocha!

H10

Huseyin 10
26/30. Missed Adriano and had forgotten Pires, Wright and embarrassingly, Okocha!
I'd forgotten about Okocha too mate. Everyone remembers Bolton, but seems to forget the other team! Still, 26/30 is brilliant, thanks for taking part!

H10

Huseyin 10
Final bump if anybody else wants to try and see if they knew all 30!

H10

Huseyin 10
Nice challenge. Okocha did me.
Yeah when making it, I didn't know Okocha either. Also wasn't aware/forgotten about Wright, Batistuta, Adriano, Davids and Seedorf too.