6 Nations

Davo

Have some of that Jockos

A fine display of running rugby....as the game should be played

Bring on the Irish

WeasteDevil

At least you wont get the wooden spoon this year. Wont get much else either mind.

Lynott

Davo said:
Bring on the Irish
Its amasing how we miss three players(granted 2 of whom are world class) and we pose absolutely no attacking threat from the backs.

Someone predicted Ireland to lose their first three games. Christ I wouldn't be surprised.

Wales - must be kicking themselves that the WC was not this year. Their form of late has been fantastic and the WC was just a year too soon. Great to watch.

Scotland - transition I know but still - Oh dear.

Italy - couldn't really tell.

France - will bottle it against England on the last weekend

England - could probably win the Grand Slam with their third team.

Looking Busy

Ireland - Missed O'Driscoll a lot as well as Geordan Murphy, Mags didn't look his usual self either. Will fair better against the Welsh

Jocks - Their defense and Swiss Cheese come to mind. No power up front, will do well to stop England putting 30 or 40 past them.

Welsh - Great in Flashes, fitness still a concern. Slackened off in the 2nd half last week.

Frogs - Brilliant individuals, if they can keep their discipline will push England all the way and may even win it

Eyeties - Getting better every year. Kirwan is a great coach and will get the best out of them. Excellent side considering their lack of options

England - Complacency and French brilliance should be the only thing stopping them winning the Grand Slam.

Vesa

If Finland would be in y'all would have 7 nations, and y'all would get your asses kicked :devil: But I must confess we never had a decent team in ladies soccer.

WeasteDevil

Vesa said:
If Finland would be in y'all would have 7 nations, and y'all would get your asses kicked :devil: But I must confess we never had a decent team in ladies soccer.
Finnish people wouldn't know what a rugby football looked like if it hit them in the face. You'd probably think it was an ostrich egg. ;)

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Davo said:
Have some of that Jockos

A fine display of running rugby....as the game should be played

Bring on the Irish
.....'kin easy yesterday, Wales revival me arse ;)

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
england now look like a southern hemisphere side can play their worst game and still get well over 30 points. tho they will have to play better than they did against the jocks if they are to beat the irish or french.

Lynott

O'Gara seems to be a starter for Ireland this year. If we are to have any chance against England then we need a form kicker. His kicking this year at every level has be very poor.

Looking Busy

Grewcock and Shaw are both missing for England. Borthwick will start alongside Ben Kay
Dawson comes into replace Gommersall at Scrum-Half and Jow Worlsey returns at Flanker in place of Chris Jones who drops back to the bench.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
pains me to say it but congrats to England for a fine win against Ireland next Saturday :boring:

Danny_

The Albert Einstein of Economics
Nialler said:
pains me to say it but congrats to England for a fine win against Ireland next Saturday :boring:
:lol:

WeasteDevil

It was interesting to say the very least being the only Sasunnach in a packed pub watching that match yesterday. :annoyed:

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Nialler said:
:o

Oh me of little faith

Any of you English lads gotta lend of one of those dancing smilies ?

Looking Busy

FOR SALE
One chariot, (low-swinging, sweet type),in urgent need of repair (wheels
have come off..again). One careless owner, details from Clive,
Tel.Twickenham 19-13.

FOR SALE
100,000 Grand Slam t-shirts, ties & scarves - unused (choice of 1998/99,
1999/2000, 2000/2001and 2003/2004 ) Contact : RFU, Twickenham.

LOST (on way to Twickenham) (i) Plan B (ii) Bottle.
Please contact : L. Daglalio, C. Woodward.

MEN CHOKE IN FRONT OF LARGE CROWD
75,000 spectators watched helplessly yesterday as 15 sportsmen choked in
front of them, apparently after being force-fed a large slice of humble pie.
A doctor attending the scene said that the men had a medical history of this
sort of thing: apparently it also happened in 2000 in Edinburgh, Wembley in
1999 and Landsdowne in 2001.

IN MEMORIAM Slam, G : passed away, 7th Feb 2004. Sorely missed by Clive
and the boys

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Good craic in Dublin on Sat night, loads of Scotsmen going around carrying wooden spoons.

Ireland win the Triple Crown for the first time since 1985 :)

Looking Busy

Congratulations to both Ireland and France. Much deserving of your respected trophies. I doubt whether anyone could argue against that.

The awards are as follows

Most improved award must go to Wales, along the Toni & Guy award for bad hair days. see Adam Jones and Colin Charvis.

Worst Singing of a National Anthem goes to Steve Hansen of Wales for successfully mouthing the words in five consecutive matches

Best Sideburns go the Italian Scrum Half

London Transport Bus Pass award goes to the England Forwards for including Jason Leonard, Lawerence and Neil Back

And aparently there is a taxi outside for the Scottish Back Line.

See you all next year folks.