About talented players?

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
I understand that Eikrem is doing okey in Manchester, having a nice development?!

Since I am from Norway I find this player very exciting, and I really hope he will make the leap. Hopefully this could open up for other young talented norwegians.

I have noticed that Liverpool now are turning to a young talented player from Sweden, Astrit Ajdarevic. He is sixteen years old and is a Man Utd-supporter. Chelsea, Arsenal and Barcelona also wants him, but so far he has rejected them. He is now on trial with Liverpool.

Another player that I personally feel would be a great signing for our U18 team is Kasper Hansen from Viking. Probably a bigger talent than Eikrem. My point of view is that he already is on level with him, despite that he is one year younger. Several big clubs are monitoring him at the moment.

By the way, have anyone seen anything from Jose Baxter and Jack Rodwell? The two youngsters at Everton who, according to some, are the brightest talents in England.

Gabe

andersj said:
By the way, have anyone seen anything from Jose Baxter and Jack Rodwell? The two youngsters at Everton who, according to some, are the brightest talents in England.
There was a rumour that we made an big offer for one of them, can't remember which.

One's a forward and the other's a defender I think.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Thats right. Jose Baxter is only 14 years old and have already scored a goal for Evertons U18 team.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Rodwell where the one we bid for. This guy is probably the biggest defending talent you (England, that is) have had for decades. He is 15 years old and solid as a feckin rock. 6'3 tall probably and very fast. He rules the defence in a way that would have made Terry either proud, or embarrassed by his own fecking incompetence; always talking. He also have good controll of the ball.

Off course, I am exaggerating. But he did have a good match against Northern Ireland at Thursday.

westlife4ever

andersj said:
He rules the defence in a way that would have made Terry either proud, or embarrassed by his own fecking incompetence; always talking.
:lol:

julesee

yeah might be going over board just a little bit about a 15 year old!

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Off course, I was kidding. That said, many young defenders have a bigger potential than Terry. He is a bit overrated.