7. Cameron Stewart
8. Oliver Norwood
9. Evandro Brandao
10. Federico Macheda
11. Lee Askham

12. Chris Curran
13. Conor Devlin
14. Nicky Ajose

Derby's top scorer so far (5 in 4 games) misses out injured.

Virtuoso

Uh-oh, this has been double-threaded...could a mod or someone delete mine please?

PS18

Had to go out around the 65 minute mark, did no-one watch the rest of the game?

PS18

I don't do ratings, but I'll pass comment having watched the game again on the MUTV re-run. The defence were shaky, Gill in particular, although in fairness Derby's strikers were very good, probably a class above any we've faced this season so far. James and Norwood didn't really impose themselves on the game as they have done the last couple, Derby were very hardworking in midfield and gave us little space to work with.

Askham was tidy enough but pretty ineffective on the left wing, Stewart similarly so on the right although he was more dangerous late on when he moved to the left flank. Brandao was lively, took his goal very well, was on the recieving end of some incredibly fussy refereeing. Macheda was restricted to just the one half-chance, did extremely well for Ajose's goal though.

Struggling to pick out any particularly stellar performances, it wasn't dissimilar to the reserves in as much as it was a bit of a below-par performance all-round. Just a few more goalmouth opportunities at both ends.