All managers post Fergie weren't good enough

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
The average post length of this thread is impressive.

They was shit. Club be shit too.

frostbite

There is this weird obsession that I see in every thread that no manager could help us just because our every manager post Fergie didn't do well, and nothing good will happen if we change managers, because it's proven to be wrong based on these past experiences?

In general, some of them even did decent job trophy wise. But what I find weird is that people completely ignore the fact that none of our managers was good enough to begin with, if our aim were winning Premierleague or good CL campaign.

The biggest achievement our previous managers did after us was managing Roma, and the second biggest achievement was getting fired from Spurs. No top team in the world(and I am talking about top7-8 teams) would touch with a stick any of our 4-5 previous managers.

I seriously cannot understand why people keep ignoring this, we haven't had single manager who improved our performances, who made us play good modern football, and it's not because we haven't had the players, it's because some of them were long past their best, and rest were never good enough to begin with.

Can we please stop with this weird argument that nothing will change with changing the manager just because we changed couple of them in the past 10 years?
You are absolutely correct!

Actually, our aim should be to win the PL and to win the CL, not just participate. We are one of the richest and most popular clubs in the world. Why can't we do what Real Madrid is doing all these years?