Amos, Drinkwater and Welbeck in England U19...

LouisRocca

Our Trio Amos, Drinkwater and Welbeck are all included in Englands U19 squad for their Friendly against Germany in Colchester November 18th.
I was a bit suprised to see Welbeck in the squad, cos he hasn't been playing for us since he got injured in the last Englandgame. I guess there is a possibility for him to be withdrawn from the squad.

Anyone who have any news on his injury? Tony, Nick?

...and by the way, is Joshua King still injured too?

LouisRocca

Matty James is born in 91, and most of this squad is born in 90.
The only ones that is born in 91 is Chelseas Mellis, Evertons Rodwell and Villas Delfouneso, both Rodwell and Delfouneso have been in their clubs first team squad, Rodwell even making his debut for Everton.
But if James can continue the great improvement he has made this season, I guess he would be in content for future squads.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Great to see Welbeck's name on the squad list. Josh King returned from injury a few weeks ago.

LouisRocca

Great to hear that Joshua is back, I just thought that he was injured since he didn't feature in the squad for the games against Trafford FC(I know it was a reserve-match, but the squad was quite youthfull) and WBA.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Very fast. Big and strong for his age, good in the air. Fairly skillful. He's got potential, no doubt about that.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Drinkwater and Amos played the entire match as England beat Germany 1-0. Welbeck played the first 45 and got the assist for Henri Lansbury's goal.

PS18

Fraizer Campbell scored for England U21s too (Heaton withdrew from the squad this morning due to illness) and Cathcart, Corry Evans and David Gray all started in the Scotland/NI U21 game (NI won 3-1, Evans and Gray came off near the end).

Gibson confirmed as starting for the ROI tomorrow against Poland too.