Amrabat shall be a CB option

LuckyScout78

In need of course. Because when Amrabat has play as left back. Like in need. I think he will and can do a good and solid job as CB.

Things that can lead to it. Amrabat as CB :

+ Martinez didn't look fit for me. Against Brentford when he came in. He looks a bit uncertain. A horrible pass. And for me. He looked unfit.
+ With injury of Varane and Lindelof
+ Willy Kambwala doesn't look ready for me. And at this moment. I hope Kambwala take the challenge to prove me wrong. I don't see Kambwala as United future regular CB starter. He was called up for France U16. But not after that. We can see why Lille young CB in Leny Yoro, only 18 but has been call up for France U21. And i do agree with the peoples that call up the best talents in France. Kambwala at this moment is not a top talent.
Reason why i would start and pick Amrabat over Kambwala as CB option.
And i might pick Amrabat over Lindelof and Evans as CB option too. Reason why. I think and believe Amrabat has a higher "harder to beat " level and ability. One on one ability, in defensive.
Amrabat did show a really really high one on one ability in world cup for Marocco.

Because if United as a team are not capable to create chances. You have to rise your "hard to beat " ability. To not give away chances and goals. Robust, tough and top hard to beat level.

The Amrabat world cup edition for Marocco can help and strenght United " hard to beat " level as a team.

United are way to to easy to break down and creates chances. United are lacking the top level of "hard to beat " factor, ingredients, level. To become a success and complete team. Not only the best attacking team, but still you get to rise your level. When it come to tough and hard to play against. United haven't and are not that team, at this moment.
Amrabat as a CB and Casemiro and Mainoo infront can and will help a lot i think and believe. One of the biggest reason why Marocco reach semi final i think.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
The reason we're giving away so many chances is because of the huge gap between our attackers and defenders and the fact we don't defend (nor attack) as a collective unit. It's a mess of a system right now that will only be made worse if we remove a defensive midfield option from the equation and stick him at centre back.

So in short, nah I disagree with ya.

Love your stuff though. Keep it up x

Robbie Boy

It seems like you're suggesting Amrabat could be a viable option as a center-back for Manchester United due to various factors such as Martinez's fitness concerns, injuries to Varane and Lindelof, and Kambwala's perceived readiness. You also emphasize Amrabat's defensive abilities, particularly his one-on-one skills showcased during the World Cup for Morocco. While it's an interesting idea, the decision ultimately lies with the coaching staff and their assessment of Amrabat's suitability for the position within the team's tactical setup.

JezChan

It seems like you're suggesting Amrabat could be a viable option as a center-back for Manchester United due to various factors such as Martinez's fitness concerns, injuries to Varane and Lindelof, and Kambwala's perceived readiness. You also emphasize Amrabat's defensive abilities, particularly his one-on-one skills showcased during the World Cup for Morocco. While it's an interesting idea, the decision ultimately lies with the coaching staff and their assessment of Amrabat's suitability for the position within the team's tactical setup.
Which AI wrote this? :lol:

Mike Smalling

Well, Lindelöf and Martinez out for a month with Varane also withdrawn against Brentford.

Who shall play centerback? Amrabat shall!

Withnail

Amrabat will be gone at the end of the season. We're not making him permanent, nor should we based on what we've seen to date.

Has he ever played CB?