Andre | Fluminense

Bojan Djordjic

André looks really good but he's another small player and I do think we need a monster at that position that wins headers. One thing United are really bad at is winning 1st and 2nd balls and so from the South American market, I would probably more inclined to go with Moscardo or Redondo who are both stronger defensively and also are more progressive.

Orange Tree

Please please get this guy in. A midfield of Andre - Mainoo with Bruno or Mount up front would be quite balanced.

daba

This guy plus Onana or Wieffer in over the next two windows would be excellent business (prices permitting). Bring them in and say good bye to Donny and McTominay and our midfield finally feels balanced and technical enough to compete.

OT_United

After seeing how poor Amrabat really is not sure I trust buying another holding midfielder unless they're proven in a top league.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
After seeing how poor Amrabat really is not sure I trust buying another holding midfielder unless they're proven in a top league.
Then you’re looking at Enzo - Caciedo money or Lavia at the very least. That’s what scouts are for. Does he have attributes that will translate? Is he a driven character when things don’t go his way. Is he professional. I don’t know much about him but his highlights and profile as one of the better players in South America bodes quite well for finding some value before he gets a move.

aeh1991

If we go for a non-EPL-proven player, I'd prefer Vermeeren who looks like a generational talent.

Bojan Djordjic

If we go for a non-EPL-proven player, I'd prefer Vermeeren who looks like a generational talent.
I wouldn't say Vermeeren is generational. Doesn't look as good as say Bellingham, Camavinga, Musiala from other age groups or Zaire Emery who's younger.

Don't really like the term generational because people never actually mean what it should mean but I think Moscardo and possibly Kobbie are the best real class eighteen year old midfielders .