Anyone at Wolves away?

MUFC07

So as you know I’ve been a United fan for a long time. This is my first time at an away match, traveling from the other side of the world. Tomorrow I’ll be there at Wolves away. Any places where United traveling fans are having a drink before or after the match??

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Post in the ticket thread and you will likely get more replies

How did you get a ticket for this out of interest?

Terry Chango

Enjoy the away end :drool: Soak it up mate.

Regarding pubs in Wolverhampton. The blue brick will probably be filled with United fans as it’s a designated away pub or used to be last time visiting Molineux.

United fans will take it over I should imagine. It’s very close to the train station hence it’s usually filled with away fans.

Enjoy the match.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout

That's not you is it? :D

Anyway you picked a great one for your first ever away

led_scholes

Great pick for an away game! I m sure you enjoyed it alot. Must have been a roller coaster of emotions!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

That's not you is it? :D

Anyway you picked a great one for your first ever away
My first thought as soon as I saw that vid on twitter last night was that it would be this bloke off the Caf.

Parma Dewol

Hope you made it out of the pub and to the ground. What a game to travel around the world for. So happy for you!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
My first thought as soon as I saw that vid on twitter last night was that it would be this bloke off the Caf.
exactly! I know our travelling support get upset about tickets getting into the 'wrong' hands, but it's the touts we should be pissed off with not the fans just looking for a once in a lifetime experience

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
exactly! I know our travelling support get upset about tickets getting into the 'wrong' hands, but it's the touts we should be pissed off with not the fans just looking for a once in a lifetime experience
Fully agree on the fans themselves. Not sure it's just the touts we should be annoyed with, Utd could do far more to catch the actual offenders rather than Reds sorting out family members etc at face.

JB7

Fully agree on the fans themselves. Not sure it's just the touts we should be annoyed with, Utd could do far more to catch the actual offenders rather than Reds sorting out family members etc at face.
They could have quite literally put a steward at the Uni front door on Sunday and caught several folks collecting and selling without even walking 10 paces outside. It's really not difficult.

miked99

I used to do aways, and you're lucky to get three or four games a season. You're there and you hear people bragging how "they don't do home games, just aways" and it used to wind me up no end. I've spent fecking thousands following the team and you get freeloaders like that who aren't even matchgoing fans taking tickets at the expense of real supporters.

It may have changed in recent years, I don't go anymore.