Arsenal 2023/24 - Have bottled the Champions League and are Bottling the League

GoonerGirly

Supports
Arsenal
What do you think is highest priority? CM? LB?
With Partey likely to leave (and is unreliable fitness-wise, unfortunately) we need an experienced CM. Jorginho is unable to play 2-3 games a week. Ideally, someone who can play 6/8 role, like Rice can. Probably a 6 is of higher priority with Partey outgoing and Arteta wanting to push Rice up further. IMO this is a bigger priority than CF, but not by much. Havertz can also do a decent-ish job in CM if needed, though we'd really need Jesus to step up in the CF department and that's not looking likely ATM. Unfortunately Jesus can't seem to get over his knee injury, was never the same after the World Cup.

Wengerista

Supports
Arsenal
I go back forth on whether I want Arsenal or City to take the spin around town in the open bus. It would an easy call to go with Arsenal but I find Arteta to be incredibly dislikeable. The upside of City willing it is that no one will care.
I don't understand this logic tbh. A financial doping (and literal cheating) oil state club taking the league title six out of the last seven seasons and rendering actual clubs' best efforts and sound investments fruitless and pointless, surely just ruins the league? That's definitely something to care about.

I'll back anyone other than Spurs to win the title over City

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I don't understand this logic tbh. A financial doping (and literal cheating) oil state club taking the league title six out of the last seven seasons and rendering actual clubs' best efforts and sound investments fruitless and pointless, surely just ruins the league? That's definitely something to care about.

I'll back anyone other than Spurs to win the title over City
Genuine question, did you feel this way back when it was United being beaten to titles by City or when it was Liverpool? Or is it only a priority now that Arsenal are the ones feeling the second place pinch to City.

On another note I do hope you win it (unfortunately).