Best Seats at Leigh?

Sir A1ex

Posted this in another thread, apologies for the repeat, but thought might get spotted better in its own thread! :angel:

I'm looking at going to my first women's match on Sunday too, and taking the kids. Looking on the website, tickets only seem to be available in the South Stand. Given that I'm not expecting the Stretford End experience, I was thinking a nice central position in the East or West stands would be best view... anybody got any thoughts on the best place to be, and whether you can actually get tickets anywhere but the South Stand?

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Posted this in another thread, apologies for the repeat, but thought might get spotted better in its own thread! :angel:

I'm looking at going to my first women's match on Sunday too, and taking the kids. Looking on the website, tickets only seem to be available in the South Stand. Given that I'm not expecting the Stretford End experience, I was thinking a nice central position in the East or West stands would be best view... anybody got any thoughts on the best place to be, and whether you can actually get tickets anywhere but the South Stand?
East stand isn't usually opened for sale unless West stand and South stand are sold out. West stand is mostly season ticket holder, so it tends to be South stand that goes on general sale.

I've got to say one of the things that makes going to the women's matches at Leigh nice is that you can sit with friends/family - a luxury you don't often get at OT. I hope you enjoy the game.

Sir A1ex

East stand isn't usually opened for sale unless West stand and South stand are sold out. West stand is mostly season ticket holder, so it tends to be South stand that goes on general sale.

I've got to say one of the things that makes going to the women's matches at Leigh nice is that you can sit with friends/family - a luxury you don't often get at OT. I hope you enjoy the game.
Cheers Jojo, will go ahead and book those tickets in the South stand!

United_98

Booked ticket for South stand too…
will be flying 18 hours, hope flight doesn’t delay

Excited to be watching MU women, FA youth cup and the Brentford!!!

MUW4Eva

I hope that you had a really good time, I hope that this will be the first of many games for you in the future, despite the gap in distance seemingly!