Blank pages and nothing loaded on Chrome on iPhone11

Jericholyte2

Hi all, just had this issue come up today.

Trying to load up the cafe on my phone and it doesn’t even look like the page is trying to load, just a white blank screen (no bar suggesting it’s connecting or anything similar).

Is this a known fault / issue?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Hi all, just had this issue come up today.

Trying to load up the cafe on my phone and it doesn’t even look like the page is trying to load, just a white blank screen (no bar suggesting it’s connecting or anything similar).

Is this a known fault / issue?
What device did you use to post this?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Same for me for a fortnight. Having to use Safari for the time being.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Same for me but on Safari. Last few days. Haven't tried another browser.

Drawfull

@Scarecrow @Loon

Clearing the cache/cookies for redcafe.net on my iPhone and Mac (it happened on that a couple days ago too) fixed it for me.

On iPhone, go settings, Safari, Advanced, then search redcafe.net and hit the minus button.

On Mac, Safari settings, Privacy, manage website data, find redcafe.net and highlight it and then click remove all.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
@Scarecrow @Loon

Clearing the cache/cookies for redcafe.net on my iPhone and Mac (it happened on that a couple days ago too) fixed it for me.

On iPhone, go settings, Safari, Advanced, then search redcafe.net and hit the minus button.

On Mac, Safari settings, Privacy, manage website data, find redcafe.net and highlight it and then click remove all.
Thank, that seems to have worked.