Championship 2023/24 | Ipswich promoted!

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I wish Amad was as aggressive and direct as Hutchinson. I know they’re different players but we saw similar stuff from Amad at Sunderland.

saik

Will be interesting to see if Ipswich continue to play this brand of football in the Prem as well. Obviously going forward they are very good but I fear defensively they'll get picked off by a lot of the teams.

top1whoisman

Scout
Will be interesting to see if Ipswich continue to play this brand of football in the Prem as well. Obviously going forward they are very good but I fear defensively they'll get picked off by a lot of the teams.
I think they will, unless they hire a defensive coach who can work that side of their game. And they need improvements in the squad, but that goes without saying.

saik

I think they will, unless they hire a defensive coach who can work that side of their game. And they need improvements in the squad, but that goes without saying.
There it is 3-3. They just can't defend. :lol:

Edit: They really need to hire one if they want to survive in the Prem(if they make it ofcourse).

Asger

Feck, knew those wasted good chances would hunt them in the end!!

top1whoisman

Scout
Not a disaster in isolation for Ipswich but losing the lead three times in such a big game is not good.