Choccy salutes Reserves trio

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Surely from what little I have seen and heard it will be Kieran Lee.

MarliMan

where the hell is keiren lee's natural position? been on the bench a few times, could get a game against west ham if were champions by then

Epic

He started out as a left-back, didn't he? But he's played pretty much everywhere this season for the reserves. Kinda like O'Shea.

PS18

Started out in midfield in the u18's (right, left or central) but seemed to really settle into the left-back role last season in the reserves. has had to go back to being a jack of all trades again this season with the limited number of players available to Choccy. full-back is definitely his best position imo. should easily win the award as well, the other two have done alright but are nowhere near Kieran's level.

Fitzjames

Started out in midfield in the u18's (right, left or central) but seemed to really settle into the left-back role last season in the reserves. has had to go back to being a jack of all trades again this season with the limited number of players available to Choccy. full-back is definitely his best position imo. should easily win the award as well, the other two have done alright but are nowhere near Kieran's level.
I dont know their contract positions but being nominated for reserve team player of the year is a big thing on the CV

PS18

generally i'd agree, but frankly we've had a rank average reserve team this year, far from the quality of previous years.

PS18

true, they've done surprisingly well, but the quality of the reserve league as a whole has plummeted. it's not like they're playing against the same quality of opponent as the Meulensteen teams were.

westlife4ever

Kieran Lee will win the prize, no doubt about that. He's probably the only player in this reserves team who has a chance to break through.