Christmas: Best Place for Old-School Replica Shirts?

Paul778

Christmas is coming and presents are looming.

I'd like to get hold of a nice vintage United shirt from back in the days that we won things. So probably a shirt with either a Sharp or a Vodafone logo on the front?

When googling for these footballretros.com comes close to the top of the list, and their shirts in the picture do look good, but I've been burned buying things off t'internet in the past.

Has anyone got any experience buying retro united shirts? Any recommendations?

cheers

georgipep

Has anyone ever seen the warm up top that Rashford wore tonight, with the colourful sleeves?

Would love to get that!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Has anyone ever seen the warm up top that Rashford wore tonight, with the colourful sleeves?

Would love to get that!
just pretend to be homeless and he’ll give it to you after his next shit performance.

Hughie77

Christmas is coming and presents are looming.

I'd like to get hold of a nice vintage United shirt from back in the days that we won things. So probably a shirt with either a Sharp or a Vodafone logo on the front?

When googling for these footballretros.com comes close to the top of the list, and their shirts in the picture do look good, but I've been burned buying things off t'internet in the past.

Has anyone got any experience buying retro united shirts? Any recommendations?

cheers
Lots of copies out there, some do have retro revival I think on label.. those are the reproductions.. but some do have a Umbro label in them.. and they are either genuine ones or copies from Malaysia etc , saying that they are very good ones but not original from 90s 2000s etc.. or old Addidas ones... Ebay try ..