Clayton Blackmore - New Coach

Decotron

Havent seen this posted anywhere on the CAF yet........

Just saw Clayton Blackmore on MUTV, he is the latest addition to Fergie's back room staff and is coaching our U15's & U16's currently.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Havent seen this posted anywhere on the CAF yet........

Just saw Clayton Blackmore on MUTV, he is the latest addition to Fergie's back room staff and is coaching our U15's & U16's currently.
T

In what exactly? How to get a perfect tan? Scoring with the brass?

Great Hat

He obviously knows quite a lot about the club, having played under Fergie, and has been on MUTV and had other involvements with United (like playing in the Legends' tour), so considering his links with the side I'm not that surprised to hear about this; even if he's not an amazingly gifted footballer.

Don't think there'll be any Youth Team WAGs complaining after some of the more unorthodox team coaching, either.

lysglimt

Scout
He obviously knows quite a lot about the club, having played under Fergie, and has been on MUTV and had other involvements with United (like playing in the Legends' tour), so considering his links with the side I'm not that surprised to hear about this; even if he's not an amazingly gifted footballer.

Don't think there'll be any Youth Team WAGs complaining after some of the more unorthodox team coaching, either.
He can probably teach quite a few of our players how to shoot a ball - he could hit the ball, Clayton

buckooo1978

clayton had great technique

missionary, doggy, reverse cowboy - you name it