"Come back when you've won 18"

Sir A1ex

Not sure if this has been discussed on here before - think I've seen it on other forums...

Are there any photos out there of the "Come back when you've won 18" banner the scousers had at Anfield after we won in '93?

I think it's getting near time for a creative response...

Crispy71

In true scouse scum style the gobshites have now come back with an original reply of "Come back when you've won 18 and 5". :rolleyes:
Do these dickheads not realise we love nothing better than a challenge and where the feck will the pricks hide when we do??
Growing up watching Gods own team in the lean 70's and 80's made the scousers taunts a bitter pill to swallow, but wining this years title is going to be so sweet. No matter how much they proclaim it means nothing and how they are still the best team (19 years begs to differ) with a better Euro record, I know deep down it's gonna hurt like hell, and knowing that makes that old knot in my stomach finally go away.:drool:

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
I like the fact that the scousers are convinced they are a better side then us, saying anything different is met with redicule.
This despite the fact that we're on the verge of winning the league, we're in the final of the Cl and we alreay won the world cup and league cup, whilst liverpool have won absolutly nothing. I always thought you couldn't argue with facts? Oh well....