Cristiano Ronaldo’s next club? | Al Nassr

Status
Not open for further replies.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
While it would be nice to see him feck Chelsea up, I hope he doesn't go anywhere where he'll play us again. If he joins a Chelsea or Newcastle we just get more Ronaldo noise when we play them again.

the_box

Supports
Newcastle United
He wouldn't be the kind of signing we would pursue, hilarious as it may be to daydream otherwise.

Sparky Rhiwabon

If it’s by mutual consent he will surely have agreed not to join an EPL side?
I'm not sure we should mind him going to another EPL side - he offers very little these days and may well disrupt the dressing room or team spirit.

phenry

It all depends on how he does at the WC. He won't get a decent club based on what happened here but if he shows a bit of form and helps Portugal on a good run then I wouldn't be surprised to see him get somewhere decent

Woodzy

List all the clubs still in the Champions League, now remove all of the ones with common sense.

You are left with Chelsea.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
I think he will only opt for a CL club to increase his records. A club might even pick him up for 6 months for the exposure and he gets to score more CL goals.

youngrell

Would be hilarious. Unfortunately they’re too well run a club and wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole. Hopefully Piers Morgan gets his wish and he goes to Arsenal and stops their title challenge is it’s tracks. More wishful thinking though. :(
That would be hilarious given how much Morgan has wanked himself silly this last week, and how much more he would if it happened.

pogbasformerbarber

If he’s terminated his contract without at least one solid assurance from a club in the middle of the season then he and his management could possibly be legally insane.

pogbasformerbarber

If I were to bet on such things I’d put a solid amount on Newcastle…just too many checked checkboxes…

Orange Tree

Sporting, but I'm hoping for Arsenal or Chelsea.
Seeing Piers defending Ronaldo when Arsenal's title challenge crumbles will be delicious.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Newcastle makes sense and hopefully he makes them fall on their arse.

The whole CL angle is probably over. Messi isn't getting another 11 CL goals, I doubt he will play in Europe beyond this season.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I’d love it if arsenal got him, just to see the smug smile leave the face of that phone hacking prick Morgan

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
I’d love it if arsenal got him, just to see the smug smile leave the face of that phone hacking prick Morgan
If in the end he goes to Arsenal I am sure Arteta and Edu sit down with him and lay out their plan about his role. I trust they know what they are doing.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Of course he's not going to Arsenal. He'll demand assurances of a starting spot. If he's moving within the Prem, it has to be Chelsea if that sweaty yank demands it of Potter, or Newcastle.

It's hard to imagine he's not doing all he can - again - to get a team in the CL to take him on.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If in the end he goes to Arsenal I am sure Arteta and Edu sit down with him and lay out their plan about his role. I trust they know what they are doing.
Ten Hag did the same, and it ended with Ronaldo curling out a giant steamer on Ten Hag’s desk. I’d be delighted if he signed for you.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
No EPL club would be idiotic enough to buy him. He will go to some fake-ass minted football marketing club in Saudi/China or similar where he can be as slow as he likes.

poleglass red

he knew that interview would end his time at Utd, I've a feeling he has something concrete lined up. In the summer I think his agent overestimated the pulling power of him. He thought once he let it be known he was available, there would be demand, as we know, there wasn't. Sounds like this time they may have down their homework a little better. Right for both parties at this stage......

Status
Not open for further replies.