Daley Blind | Ajax Performances

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
His first ever hattrick.

De Eredivisie bar Ajax nd Psv is so extremely bad though. Why did de Graafschap even bother to show. It's not like they can hope to do better than a 3-0 defeat for not showing

Stadjer

Nice for him. 8-0 and Ajax is equal with PSV in goal difference with PSV now... but wow, de Graafschap is so shit. :lol:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Nice to read this. Will always like that guy.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
Nice for him. 8-0 and Ajax is equal with PSV in goal difference with PSV now... but wow, de Graafschap is so shit. :lol:
Hattrick at the same day United is playing vs Liverpool, coincidence? I think not.

:smirk:
I said Eredivisie bar Ajax and PSV for a reason. Feyenoord is quite shit sadly.
Can we buy him back and play him as a striker?
Hey everyone, thought anyone of you might be able to help me with something. Ill be in amsterdam the weekend of the Heerenveen match and would love to be able to go.

I looked on the club website but it looks like there are no 2 tickets next to each other. Any advice? Id like to get it sorted now then try to get there mostly because i only know english and don't want to get fecked if someone takes advantage of me :lol::lol::lol:.

Any advise would be much appreciated!

Member 93275

Call them and explain the situation. Your only chance is season ticket holders next to each other not turning up, in which case they get paid if their seats are sold. Ask them if this happens if you can get the seats. English is not a problem, and they are happy to sell those seats.

Bwuk

Wish he was still here.

Would walk into our current side.

mav_9me

Would have been a great option when Matic is out. Nics to see he is enjoying life at Ajax.:)
I always liked him as a DM.

Not sure how he is gotten on in Ajax. I think he has played LB mostly, no?

Mick321

Quality player and can do a job in multiple positions. Never wanted him to go but happy for him he's doing well though, a good guy.

binary bot
Glad he's doing well. Top professional. Unbeaten group stage as well. His lack of games summed the last manager up

Rish Sawhney

I'll blame Mourinho for selling him. While Fellaini was given a new contract. Why do we let the decent ones go and keep the shitty ones? Oh its because no one wants them.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Said it at the time and said it years ago. Quality player and should never have been sold and was completely wasted because Mourinho thinks the size of a player is important when judging a players quality.

Yagami

Good post resistant
As I always said - brilliant player!

What a shame we sold him just because of Mourinho's size fetish. Playing like it's a walk in the park against Munich and Madrid this year.

Imagine his forwards passing under Ole? :drool:

AndyJ1985

He'd have definitely been useful in our current team with Ole as manager. Shame

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Selling him does look like a mistake, not that it didn't look silly at the time too. But he seems to suit Ajax perfectly, so it's no wonder he looks class.

Minimalist

He's shite.

Too slow.

Too weak.

Just wait until he faces someone good!

Yagami

Good post resistant
Selling him does look like a mistake, not that it didn't look silly at the time too. But he seems to suit Ajax perfectly, so it's no wonder he looks class.
He looked class at CB for us, too, in my opinion.

Then José happened.

Santos J

He's not exactly been great for Ajax for the most part. Bit of a knee jerk.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He's shite.

Too slow.

Too weak.

Just wait until he faces someone good!
:D

I remember bigging him up before these UCL games after we sold him and got "he's only doing it in the Dutch league" replies.

Well, no. He did it all the time for us at CB and is doing it at the top level right now.

Santos J

I seen him at United to be fair. Don't know if you did.
Yeah, wouldn't have him over Smalling & Lindelof at the minute and if we're going to improve on them then it needs to be someone clearly better.