Dans - fantasy hockey

Kristjan

Retired Dictator
any idea what's up with the scoring in the Fantasy hockey ?

Cloutier has a 60.00 GAA after the first game despite only conceding 1 goal. :confused:

His save % is correct I think, it's at .957

AhmedDimwitson

The Expert
Dans,

Thought you had played this fantasy thing before. You are not very good at it are you..

I am slightly dissapointed though, only 7-1 at the moment.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
lol

I have never seen an opponent get three shutout wins in a week let alone on one night.

Lucky cnut.

kennyj

AhmedDimwitson said:
Dans,

Thought you had played this fantasy thing before. You are not very good at it are you..

I am slightly dissapointed though, only 7-1 at the moment.
:lol: Love the trash talk!

AhmedDimwitson

The Expert
Have made some excellent transactions today as well (got LeClair :lol: , he is back from injury and in good form as well) and got rid of the deadwood and will now only wait to get my injured star players back, like Kariya etc.

Yep, looking good indeed.

Dans

Hello?? Hello??

Dimwitson - opened your mouth a bit soon didn't you? ;)

kennyj

Dans said:
Hello?? Hello??

Dimwitson - opened your mouth a bit soon didn't you? ;)
:lol: Nice comeback.

I have good players, but I think that I have a lousy manager.

mathiaslg

God, my goalies are blowing it.

I've had bad luck since Heatley got in a car accident.

Kristjan

Retired Dictator
mathiaslg said:
God, my goalies are blowing it.

I've had bad luck since Heatley got in a car accident.
no worries chump.. you're playing my team this week

mathiaslg

Serious, my hockey team has been a debacle. Still, I started poorly last year....

Kristjan

Retired Dictator
you're going to be done with all your moves by this month if you keep on dropping and adding players.. Dans set a 30 move limit you know :)

kennyj

Kristjan said:
you're going to be done with all your moves by this month if you keep on dropping and adding players.. Dans set a 30 move limit you know :)
30 is very generous considering it was a 10-move limit in the NFL. That was really cut-throat, especially with all the bye weeks.

Dans

kennyj said:
30 is very generous considering it was a 10-move limit in the NFL. That was really cut-throat, especially with all the bye weeks.
We had so few teams though it was all that could be done to make it a little challenging. Remember also that there are 80 hockey games a season and just the 16 NFL games!

AhmedDimwitson

The Expert
All of my players are like injured, now Forsberg and Nedved got injured, no wonder you won Dans..

Dans

AhmedDimwitson said:
All of my players are like injured, now Forsberg and Nedved got injured, no wonder you won Dans..
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Loser.

kennyj

Dans said:
We had so few teams though it was all that could be done to make it a little challenging. Remember also that there are 80 hockey games a season and just the 16 NFL games!
I'm not complaining. It adds another dimension to the game. BTW, I have no NFL moves left either.

AhmedDimwitson

The Expert
Hmmm, so anyone care to make a brief summary on how to score points in this game? I have alot of injuries, but on paper my team is without a doubt the best one out there so how the fe*k am I last?

Dans

AhmedDimwitson said:
Hmmm, so anyone care to make a brief summary on how to score points in this game? I have alot of injuries, but on paper my team is without a doubt the best one out there so how the fe*k am I last?
Without doubt???? With doubt my friend. Have you actually looked at any of the other teams? Like mine for instance - the team that thrashed yours last week.

Anyway, you have an extra IR spot - put one of those injured players on IR and you free up a roster spot for Free Agent pick up. Otherwise, frankly unless you ditch some of those injured players (Hatcher is pretty much out for the season so there's no point hanging on to him), well, you're fecked aren't you?

Kristjan

Retired Dictator
AhmedDimwitson said:
doesn't matter if you have the best team on paper if your players aren't either playing or not scoring any points

my best player so far is actually David Vyborny of all people :)
My 2 first picks Sundin and Selanne have been dissapointing so far

mathiaslg

Kristjan said:
you jammy bastard mathias!

you won by a damn 0.01GAA :annoyed:
Its about time my goalies did something right. If they hadn't sucked so far this season, I would be in bloody first place.