David Jones-request for info

BezsMaracas

He's brilliant, best player in the reserves and i'd rate his prospects as high as Rossi. He's impressed during all his loan spells, particularly at NEC where he was an instant fans favourite in a difficult league. Unfortunately it doesn't look like he'll be given the chance to show it for us though, don't have a clue why thats the case, ask Ferguson.

Wes

KaiserSoze666 said:
He's brilliant, best player in the reserves and i'd rate his prospects as high as Rossi. He's impressed during all his loan spells, particularly at NEC where he was an instant fans favourite in a difficult league. Unfortunately it doesn't look like he'll be given the chance to show it for us though, don't have a clue why thats the case, ask Ferguson.
cheers mate, i take it he's an attacking sort of midfielder? or is he good defensivly aswell. i've heard alot about him, so he must be good. as good a prospect as Guiseppe? i'd have to see him play first

Epic

A three-month loan-deal at Sunderland would be good. :keano:

032Devil

He's not even getting a chance on the bench. Sadly, it seems he's a long way from making it at United.