Draft Style World Cup Fantasy Comp seeking entrants

Trenzalorian

Hi All,

Spaces are available for the draft style world cup fantasy competition that I am running (which is free by the way). I do need to know pretty quickly though.

The competition rules are below.

When?
Draft Date and Time : Sunday 8th June at 7.30pm.
We will draft via a skype group text chat as some of us have used that for my custom NFL keeper fantasy league and it works well.

Draft Order

There is a score prediction competition among the international friendlies which will help to define the draft order. Please contact me for the list. I need these back by 10pm on saturday british time (5pm ET IN THE usa) so obviously you need to contact me quickly.
If you contact me after the deadline, you will still be able to be accommodated in the competition.

Rules

The competition is free with a small prize to the winner.
You will initially acquire players via a snake draft. ie first pick in round 1, last pick in round 2, 1st pick in round 3, last pick round 4.
Assemble a roster of 20 players at any position.
For each “round” of games in the world cup you will field a starting team of 11 players from your roster.
There are 6 “rounds” of games – the first matches of teams in the group stages, the second group matches, the third group matches, the last 16, the last 8 and then all remaining matches.
You score 1 point for every goal scored by one of your starting players.
Goals scored in penalty shootouts do not count toward your tally.

There will be 2 free agency windows where you can pickup players not on any roster and cut players to make room.
The 2 free agency periods are after the group stage and after the quarter finals. I’ll issue exact times of the window and how to do it nearer the time.

Franchises will be drawn into conferences so that franchises can play head to head against other franchises leading to knockout semi and final matches where the winner of the knockout will get eg 2 extra goalpoints to their tally for the overall title.

Draft Order

First round draft order will be found through a small results based prediction competition of games. The finishing order of that competition will then allow you a choice of where you want to draft in the first round. ie if you are 3rd in the prediction comp you get 3rd choice of where you want to draft in the first round. Where you draft in the first round will obviously define your draft positions throughout the draft.

A limited number of player order lists could be accepted if you cant make the draft.

Tiebreak

If the overall goals tally is tied, the tiebreak will go to the number of goals you scored during the group stages. Second tiebreak will be goals scored in the last 16, Third tiebreak will go to the person with the latest pick in the first round of the draft.

Tweet me @thekingghost for details or reply here.

Thanks