Dusan Vlahovic / signs for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
I'd say more like Alvaro Negredo than RVN. Good touch and power, can hit a shot.
Sounds like something that would have happened to Moyes.

Don't worry David, we've secured a deal for a lad they're calling the next Ruud Van, no wait, that's not right. The next... Alvaro Negredo. How does that sound David? David...?

Infra-red

Those who lose out on Haaland the next target will be this kid if he has another good season. I will be watching Fiorentina games this season to check him out for myself.
Yes - he would probably be my first pick if (when) Haaland moves elsewhere. He has the physicality to excel in the Premier League.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Another one tonight. 29 in 39 Seria A games in 2021. Worth a punt if Haaland doesn’t come?
definitely the next hottest prospect behind haaland Imo.

i’m shocked spurs didn’t sell kane and replace him with vlahovic

Suedesi

Scored a brace against Milan last week, first time I saw him live for 90 minutes - looked a good player, Milan was struggling to mark him at times

meamth

Going to be up there for the next 15 years as a leading names in football if he keep this up.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He looks a bit more technical than Haaland to my eyes (not saying that's better). His hold up play and passing seems good and his bicycle kick reminds me of Lewandowski.

I wonder with Haaland's slight egotistical views on playing for different clubs already through out his career alongside an agent like Raiola - maybe it wouldn't be bad we just forget about him and go for someone like Vlahovic if he keeps this up.

I know it's unlikely, but we are 6 months away from a possible manager like Ten Hag or Pochettino and they have used this/needed this type of striker before.

Last edited:

Lemon Moon

I've thought this lad is top quality & has bags of potential for a couple of years now.
Can't see United signing him though. He'll stay in Italy or maybe a move to Spain eventually.
I do think he would be great in the Premier League though. Shame.

izec

I've thought this lad is top quality & has bags of potential for a couple of years now.
Can't see United signing him though. He'll stay in Italy or maybe a move to Spain eventually.
Nobody in Italy can afford him.

AussieDevil

I don’t see why we wouldn’t go for him? Forget Haaland and the circus that comes with him, get this guy, he has all the attributes of a top top striker.

I see him going to City though.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I don’t see why we wouldn’t go for him? Forget Haaland and the circus that comes with him, get this guy, he has all the attributes of a top top striker.

Probably because we have Ronaldo, Rashford, Greenwood, Martial, Cavani (until the summer though). There's no telling what our plan is with our tactics right now. Is Rangnick going to go for a front 2? Is Greenwood going to become a key player and push on with a coach finally? Is Rashford going to stay LW or going centrally? Is Ronaldo going to stay next year? There is a world where Martial, Cavani, Ronaldo all leave and next summer we bring in Vlahovic, to have Vlahovic, Greenwood, Rashford, Sancho, Amad as a group of 5 for the front 3. But without selling Ronaldo I don't see it. Not next summer. Probably the year after that most likely.

Lemon Moon

Who’s going to spend €65m in Italy?
Well, just looking at the top two in recent years;

Juve. 65m on CM Arthur, 77m on CB De Ligt
Inter. 67m on ST Lukaku, 67m on RB! Hakimi.

Plus it's plausible the player could go for less than the release clause.

Varun1

Probably because we have Ronaldo, Rashford, Greenwood, Martial, Cavani (until the summer though). There's no telling what our plan is with our tactics right now. Is Rangnick going to go for a front 2? Is Greenwood going to become a key player and push on with a coach finally? Is Rashford going to stay LW or going centrally? Is Ronaldo going to stay next year? There is a world where Martial, Cavani, Ronaldo all leave and next summer we bring in Vlahovic, to have Vlahovic, Greenwood, Rashford, Sancho, Amad as a group of 5 for the front 3. But without selling Ronaldo I don't see it. Not next summer. Probably the year after that most likely.
Isn't Ronaldo on a 2 year contract? Which means we'll lose Cavani and hopefully Martial in 2022, and Ron in 2023.
If he's that good, I hope we go for him, we will need another striker.

Does Vlahovic's contract end in 2022 or 2023?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

Juve are in a legal mess again concerning their finances, I can’t see them doing it. They could end up relegated again for fraud

inter, well Conte left because inter had to sell some if his squad to raise cash.

I honestly don’t see a lot of money floating around Italy for the foreseeable. So unless someone can work out a deal with swap players, I see him ending up in England. I suspect that’s where he wants to go to as well

troylocker

Who is the better striker though: Him or Haaland?

Lemon Moon

Juve are in a legal mess again concerning their finances, I can’t see them doing it. They could end up relegated again for fraud

inter, well Conte left because inter had to sell some if his squad to raise cash.

I honestly don’t see a lot of money floating around Italy for the foreseeable. So unless someone can work out a deal with swap players, I see him ending up in England. I suspect that’s where he wants to go to as well
Well fingers crossed eh.

GledTheRed

Well that's that then.

Shame.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Not so sure honestly. United shouldn't spend that kind of money on a striker anyways, unless it's either Halaand or Mbappé

Cloud7

I've never watched him play before but I have decided this is the one. I've moved on from Haaland for several peripheral reasons and this is the hill I now die on.

Pep's Suit

"Dušan Vlahović is only the 4th U-21 player in history to score 30 Serie A goals in a single year. It last happened 63 years ago."

I think he'll move to PL now in January or six months later but which club? City? Spurs?

Threesus

His stats are impressive, but I am wary of buying strikers from serie A. I mean last year’s MVP lukaku is struggling at Chelsea.
Haaland is the only guy we should be going all out to sign. Or hope Mason evolves into the player we know he can be.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Is he a bulky striker like Haaland or Lukaku or is he more a striker like Greenwood, Michael Owen, Mbappe?

Red_toad

Juve are skint as are Inter. You need to be a bit more up to date with finances before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.