Email notificatons

pacifictheme

I have unticked every option I can see and am still getting them. Your faq is out of date as the page it links to no longer exists.

Can you update it as I have literally thousands of red cafe emails I don't want and can't seem to stop them!

I don't even get notifications on here when people post in topics I create but I still get notifications via email for stuff.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I have unticked every option I can see and am still getting them. Your faq is out of date as the page it links to no longer exists.

Can you update it as I have literally thousands of red cafe emails I don't want and can't seem to stop them!

I don't even get notifications on here when people post in topics I create but I still get notifications via email for stuff.
It looks like you opted to receive email notification for various things that are not enabled by default. I've disabled them for you. Hopefully that will sort the issue out. If not let us know and we will investigate further.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
It looks like you opted to receive email notification for various things that are not enabled by default. I've disabled them for you. Hopefully that will sort the issue out. If not let us know and we will investigate further.
he might appreciate a copy of this via email.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I just compared my settings to yours and those two were the only differences so I guessed they were responsible. Glad it worked :)