England v Germany - U19 International Match MUTV

MPTutd

Good on MUTV for supporting the players and showing this.

Its disappointing that neither Sky or ESPN show these games.

Decotron

Good on MUTV for supporting the players and showing this.

Its disappointing that neither Sky or ESPN show these games.
Eurosport used to be great once upon at time. Certainly if I was speaking from an English point of view I'd be somewhat disappointed at the exposure their U17 team got considering they won a championship.

Surely with the amount of channels something like this should be automatically picked up. Maybe a sexier format for under age football might make it more marketable tv wise.

(not sure the last sentence sounds politically correct :nervous: )

MPTutd

Eurosport used to be great once upon at time. Certainly if I was speaking from an English point of view I'd be somewhat disappointed at the exposure their U17 team got considering they won a championship.

Surely with the amount of channels something like this should be automatically picked up. Maybe a sexier format for under age football might make it more marketable tv wise.

(not sure the last sentence sounds politically correct :nervous: )
Perv :lol:

I cannot imagine that MUTV is getting charged much (if anything) for showing the game, so I don't understand the big channels not doing it. However, I think it is a friendly, so maybe this is why.

Not sure anyone sends the U-21's games these days do they?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Keane off at HT after a good first 45. Could've been a bit more involved perhaps, but on the ball he was England's classiest. Well, as far as I could tell anyhow. Dodgy stream.