Ethan Ennis

Bertie Wooster

Body shape and dribbling style remind me of Tevez
Yeah, I can see that. Some of Tevez, some of Norman Whiteside, and, for those who know him, some of the old Rangers winger Ted McMinn.

Not lightning pace, and a bit ungainly, yet has the technical ability to be effective in an unusual way.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I didn't realise he was as stocky as he is tbh. He does seem to have something about him though, despite not seeing much of the ball. Have a feeling we'll be seeing some decent performances from him this season.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
Looks promising. I thought a tad selfish at times, not looking up at other times. But one cannot judge on half a game.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Looks to be doing well.

Two goals against his old team.

This set of under 18s is rather exciting
Been a bit up and down for him, the goals at the weekend were only his 2nd/3rd of the season. With some of the young lads they take their time to find their feet, especially first years.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Seems to have really found his stride. Beauty of a goal against Sunderland.

Sea-Cow

In the recent highlights, granted that is the only evidence I have to go off of, he appears to be extremely right footed.

khoazany

Reminds me of Garnacho last season. Some aspects of his game looks very raw but once he’s settled in he can be an absolute menace at this level. Should be a key man for the 18s next season.

Santos J

Finding some good form after his fairly slow start when he joined. Great goal.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He’s been very good recently.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
On fire at the moment. Moves like Mason.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Good lord… that first touch

Demaw

Some just need time, he looks to be finishing off superbly. I thought Mainoo was average last year. :houllier:

GueRed

Powerful runner, direct, fantastic change of pace with an eye for goal. One of those wide forwards comfortable cutting inside onto his right..

Another player in the under 18s who has performed better as the season has gone on.

mat85

I remember people writing this team off at the start of the season. Think after we were beat by Liverpool or another rival

Drainy

I remember people writing this team off at the start of the season. Think after we were beat by Liverpool or another rival
Happens every year or so when a load of u16s are promoted and second years move up.

Takes time for people to figure the new level out.

Personally, I'm still not the biggest fan of Ennis from what I have seen. In great form no doubt and good technically but plays with his head down.

Demaw

Happens every year or so when a load of u16s are promoted and second years move up.

Takes time for people to figure the new level out.

Personally, I'm still not the biggest fan of Ennis from what I have seen. In great form no doubt and good technically but plays with his head down.
Agree, not the biggest fan either. However, he has finished really well and I didn't like Mainoo two seasons ago and look how that turned out. Is it me or a lot of these kids are extremely one footed?? I know with the coaching they would be doing so much work on their left foot but a few never seem to use it at all.

themightyreds1983

Seems to score the same type of goal each time, head down then just cuts in from the left and strikes.
please don’t go overboard about these young lads just because he’s scored goals lately, same with Charlie McNeil. Scoring goals at youth level is one thing, but got to take that into the senior level

Demaw

I don't see it in McNeill either but hoping things change. Worried me City happily let him go.

Acquire Me

Will he ever stop scoring! Real talent on our hands. Will be bitter as feck for Liverpool if he makes it.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
If you sign a player at youth level you hope they can perform at that level initially. They are joining a high profile club, with lots of competition and the media/fans are all over them. Much more than most clubs because of our history.

McNeill showed what he can do last season when he broke all types of goalscoring records. Criticising him for what he hasn't done yet at a higher level seems very strange. All you can hope for is that they keep progressing and push over plateaus to make it to the first team.

Ennis had a quiet start to the season with all the competition for places but is now in great form with confidence high.

We all know that most won't make it so enjoy the football and get behind what they are doing.

fitzmertz

Out for the season with a ruptured ACL I hope he fully recovers, he had a great second half of the season.

Golden Nugget

arugh. When I saw the bump I was expecting another worldie from him, not this. Really hope he has a full, swift recovery

Acole9

Outstanding
Saw he posted a message earlier, poor guy, wishing him a speedy recovery.

Demaw

Am I right in remembering Curley was the one who was rated but had massive injuries coming through? If it is, this may sadly be the end.