Who will win this game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan

TEAM Sjor and Gio

Tactics: balanced setup merged with counter-attacking style(something like United of late 00s)

Team built for two teenage sensations to explode. Two fast powerhouses that were blessed with great technique as well, both pretty much unstoppable when they get going. Littbarski as the final attacking threat, nippy dribbler with great delivery and goal threat.
Midfield is absolute perfection - high IQ DM with great ability on the ball, technical b2b duracell bunny and a hardworking playmaker.
Back 5 is best in the draft.

Opposition has a lovely team but we feel we have a stronger spine and generally more quality within the team. Standout attacking star is obviously theirs but if a spine of Moore Voronin cant stop him we might as well pack the bags and give the draft to general iso. Not only that, we have Bratseth who is pretty much a perfect partner when it comes to Zico as he is that rare combination of a sweeper/stopper characteristics which are in our opinion perfect for Zico.
Ardiles got the nod over Bernando just so he can annoy Masopust the whole game, while both bring a lot of the same qualities to the table we felt Luigi is more tactically astute which in this game was more needed then the pressing game of Bernardo.

TEAM Isotope/General

Tactics
: 4-3-3 balance
Line: moderate line

Details: It's a very modern 4-3-3 with false 9 and wing forwards, Zico is probably very fit for our team, since he combined goal scoring prowess, passing abilities(through ball, one two and medium range) and playmaking skills. Rensenbrink had experienced playing with Cryuff, who was one of the greatest false9 in the history of football, he was a selfless player, didn't have so much ego, had superb work rate and had all of attributes to play at left wing forward( fast, skillful and great scoring skills). Bene was a prolific scorer, both club and country. He was a fantastic dribbler, had marvelous pace and low centered of gravity. The most important thing, he had superb work rate and that's a reason we send him instead of Jairzinho. Playing against Mbappe always require a lot of work rate to track back in defensive-phase.

Masopust and Ocwirk were on top of the game as central midfielders. Masopust had fantastic work rate, passing abilities and had experienced for playing in 4-3-3 system in Czechoslovakia's national team. Ocwirk was one of the most complete midfielders of all time, he had all attributes that every midfielders should have and Pluskal will be our warrior, he was a Masopust protector and sidekick during WC1962, he had tremendous work rate and great sliding tackle. He was tough as nails too.

Kaltz and Briegel will be my fullbacks in this game. Both had shared a lot of successes in Germany National Team (winning Euro and runner world cup). Briegel athleticism probably a great match up for Mbappe, although he was known for having a trouble with small and agile players like Conti and a lot. He would be a super great fit for Mbappe, since his athleticism was on the top of the game both strength and speed. Kaltz will be more attacking fullback. Popular and Forster would be a great pair of center back, both of them were no nonsense defenders.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Why do you guys have Kaltz & Briegel switched like that? Briegel was pretty versatile and played on the right from time to time but surely Kaltz’s best offensive weapon is his right foot, especially right-footed crossing?

Is it simply to get him out of Mbappé’s way? Looks weird as feck. Had he even played on the left?

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Ernst Ocwirk

System he played in back then:

In the older days, players who took the field had on the jersey numbers from one to eleven.

Even if the "method" as it was referred to back in the day when Ocwirk was playing is long gone , it is easier to explain how it was played in the early post-war period using these numbers.

The so-called "method" consisted of the two medians (nos. 4 and 6), who marked the opposing wings, placed wide and higher than the backs (nos. 2 and 3), who were more narrow and backward.

It is easy to deduce that moving back the two medians on the line of the full-backs came the four-man defense in the years that came afterwards.

The number five, "centromediano metodista", term used by the old chroniclers, had the task of organizing the game both in defense and in attack.

In other words, he was the one who would then be called "director".

Ernst Ocwirk was perhaps the greatest "Central Methodist"

The great Austrian team of 50's was one of the few teams still playing in what was effectively still a pre war style. Two full backs (centre backs), a defensively minded centre-half, flanked by two half backs and five forwards .

Positional and functional flexibility of Ocwirk:

Ocwirk played in his career in 2-3-5 and 3-2-5 formations, where both the distribution from the back, as well as containing the opposing storm had to be organized by one player, even though they were two very different roles, played by the same central anchor.

At the World Cup in 1954 Ocwirk was the central anchor in the 2-3-5, ahead of Hanappi and Happel as two very strong center-backs and alongside half-runners Koller on the left and Barschandt on the right.

Ocwirk intelligently secured the advances of his teammates, mostly occupying the center in front of the two defenders with the off-ball half-runners out wide on the same axis. He occasionally moved forward himself.

Interestingly, Ocwirk not only built and secured the game from the back, but was also a box-to-box player. Again and again there were long-range advances, with which he generated presence in the last third.

However, it is important to note that there were no solo runs, but more nudging moves from the depths when open spaces for rebounds, long range shots and the need for extra attackers when the opposition fell off presented themselves.

Ocwirk was considered not only a highly intelligent game designer, but also as an extremely strong header and strong-shooting midfielder.

Ocwirk's great strength was the recognition of various situation and acting upon them as needed.
In numerous combinations of the then Austrian team, it was especially Koller on the left, who advanced on the wide side, while Ocwirk gallantly moved into the resulting rooms left behind, secured the area and offered a route to fall back if the attackers were pressed off the ball.

This was followed by distance shots, individual dribbles with subsequent vertical passes and beautiful diagonal balls against the opposing defense line.

If Koller successfully made his runs and beat his man, for example, Ocwirk moved from the back with force in the direction of the penalty area.

He was not only able to open rooms for the strikers ahead, but profited from the enormous amount of attackers who already occupied the area and needed to be marked leaving him free.

In addition, when working against the ball it was common for Ocwirk to form a tight, flat triangle with the two defenders. Hanappi and Happel.

The triangle turned and blocked the opponent's options on the ball centrally. The two half-runners were allowed to act significantly more free due to this rigidness.

Hanappi especially had a great partnership with Ocwirk. Hanappi always had the option to bring the ball out out flexibly. Ocwirk blocked the middle and the ball-playing center-back was able to move forward.

Ocwirk today?

In the early fifties he was the best midfielder in the world, lost almost no ball thanks to his ball control and physique, distributed it strategically with intelligent long balls and thanks to his extreme game intelligence and physical nature, played both the offensive and defensive roles with almost no error.

It is always hard to guess about the suitability of previous players in today's world.
Of course, not a single one could keep up with today's sprint machines purely from the physical point of view, also the technical-tactical know-how has improved enormously.

On the assumption that Ocwirk had maintained his playing character and his relative technical and physical quality in the time comparison, he would have become a midfield great of the modern times.

Most likely you could call it a mix of Michael Carrick, Sergio Busquets and Yaya Touré, if you want to choose 21st century modern footballers for comparison.

His passing game and his pressing resistance in today's football are more suitable for the deeper zones, where he would also have fit in well with his defensive style of play.

Even in those years Ocwirk embodied an ideal that is still sought today (and now more than ever), which was put well by a great Austrian writer back then:

"He is the soul of the team, combines the highest game intelligence and grace with precision and economy of power. His game represents the only practicable application of the collective principle, the only successful balance between individual and community, in which the whole idea of the team game accumulates. " - Friedrich Torberg in the Viennese Kurier, 1954

Credit to @idmanager for an excellent stuff, probably the best Ocwirk article

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Have no idea what general did with their fullbacks, lose a lot in attack(and they are quite important given the tactics) and i dont see any benefits as id put money on Mbappe against Briegel. Latter can match him strength wise but pace wise Mbappe eats him alive and the german wasnt that good against dribblers while Mbappe can dribble in tight spaces as good as 90% of short players.
He might be young but his peak is insane, in my book easily the best attacker on the pitch after Zico.

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Why do you guys have Kaltz & Briegel switched like that? Briegel was pretty versatile and played on the right from time to time but surely Kaltz’s best offensive weapon is his right foot, especially right-footed crossing?

Is it simply to get him out of Mbappé’s way? Looks weird as feck. Had he even played on the left?
Fair point, mate

Briegel like you said was a very versatile player, who played a lot of positions like stopper, rb, rwb, lb,dm or even lwb. The reason like I said before in details was he is a person who I think can match Mbappe's athleticism especially top speed. Mbappe is probably the best goal scorer in Sjor's team and I've seen him burn a lot of slow fullbacks in French league. From what I've seen, he has a big trouble with Walker in match against City and Walker is a rapid fullback, very tough and has a plenty of strengths ,Those attributes are very important when face Mbappe and Briegel has all attributes for sure.

Manfred was probably versatile player too (not as much as Briegel). He had played a lot of postions during his career. Sweeper,lb,rb,cm,lm and rm, he played all of them during his career. According to transfermarkt, Manfred had played at left-back 11 times in Hamburg and his records weren't mediocre. When he started at left-back, Hamburg had a record of 5 wins, 2draws and 4 losses.

It's even fair point that both of them would struggle against nimble and agile players like Conti, Causio and Litti is one of them in this type for sure. I don't want to see Briegel in a trouble with Litti like he was at Conti and Manni with Mbappe, it would be even more fecking horribly. So, I decide to change their sides.

In 4-3-3 false 9, fullbacks always go higher up for helping wingers in offensive phase for sure, it's pretty very necessary in this system. Especially Rensenbrink who had played with an
overlapping Krol, which created 2 vs 1 situations and gained an advantage in term of attacking flanks. Briegel and Kaltz were naturally balance/attacking fullbacks and overlapping was their natural game playing styles, both weren't Mazzolini, Schnellinger, Bergomi or Jusufi(all of them were defensive fullbacks) that didn't fit in this system.

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Have no idea what general did with their fullbacks, lose a lot in attack(and they are quite important given the tactics) and i dont see any benefits as id put money on Mbappe against Briegel. Latter can match him strength wise but pace wise Mbappe eats him alive and the german wasnt that good against dribblers while Mbappe can dribble in tight spaces as good as 90% of short players.
He might be young but his peak is insane, in my book easily the best attacker on the pitch after Zico.

Tbf, both Kaltz and Briegel were known for struggling against nimble and agile players. Both were above 185 centimeters guy. It would be even more disaster, if I didn't switch sides of our fullbacks. When it comes to one on one situations, Briegel must faces Litti, which Litti would give a lot of troubles for sure. Briegel had a trouble with Conti in final1982, I could see him have a big problem with Litti (like Johnstone did to Fachetti). I've seen Litti destroyed Gullit(who was a similar body to Briegel) in WC1990 too. On the other hand, Kaltz was inferior to Briegel in term of defensive skills like tackling and especially athleticism(he wasn't a slow bum), he is an inferior choice for sure, when it comes to deal with Mbappe.

Briegel was a better fit against Mbappe than Manfred Kaltz and I've seen Mbappe had a trouble with Kyle Walker, who is very fast and rapid player and probably very strong too. Outside of that City in that game played 4-3-3 with a lot of great work rate from midfielders and forwards, which is similar to my team and probably your team too. Oh and when he cut inside, Forster will cover Briegel for sure, which makes Mbappe jobs very hard. Forster also had experienced of covering wide in 5-3-2 Derwall's system during WC1982 and another back 5 in Beckenbauer's system in 1986 too( he played cb at back3 which required a lot of covering skills).

You will see that Walker gave some problems to him and my midfielders and forwards will track down like Man City players for sure. Briegel also had a history of dealing with Rummenigge( who was a top tier forward and was known for athleticism) very well both in Bundesliga and Calcio.

I would agree with you. After Zico, he is the best attacker on the pitch. I must go to bed now, it's very late night.

Šjor Bepo

Fair point, mate

Briegel like you said was a very versatile player, who played a lot of positions like stopper, rb, rwb, lb,dm or even lwb. The reason like I said before in details was he is a person who I think can match Mbappe's athleticism especially top speed. Mbappe is probably the best goal scorer in Sjor's team and I've seen him burn a lot of slow fullbacks in French league. From what I've seen, he has a big trouble with Walker in match against City and Walker is a rapid fullback, very tough and has a plenty of strengths ,Those attributes are very important when face Mbappe and Briegel has all attributes for sure.

Manfred was probably versatile player too (not as much as Briegel). He had played a lot of postions during his career. Sweeper,lb,rb,cm,lm and rm, he played all of them during his career. According to transfermarkt, Manfred had played at left-back 11 times in Hamburg and his records weren't mediocre. When he started at left-back, Hamburg had a record of 5 wins, 2draws and 4 losses.

It's even fair point that both of them would struggle against nimble and agile players like Conti, Causio and Litti is one of them in this type for sure. I don't want to see Briegel in a trouble with Litti like he was at Conti and Manni with Mbappe, it would be even more fecking horribly. So, I decide to change their sides.

In 4-3-3 false 9, fullbacks always go higher up for helping wingers in offensive phase for sure, it's pretty very necessary in this system. Especially Rensenbrink who had played with an
overlapping Krol, which created 2 vs 1 situations and gained an advantage in term of attacking flanks. Briegel and Kaltz were naturally balance/attacking fullbacks and overlapping was their natural game playing styles, both weren't Mazzolini, Schnellinger, Bergomi or Jusufi(all of them were defensive fullbacks) that didn't fit in this system.
will respond to this and then going to bed

You can wrap it up as much as you can but fact is, both Briegel and specially Kaltz are playing out of position and tbf i have zero problems with something like that, in fact i love it. Where is the problem then?
I dont see many benefits from it, for one and as you said in your system fullbacks are crucial part of the tactics and by swapping sides you pretty much tied the rope around your neck, i just need to pull the chair. What you need is overlapping fullbacks yet you placed two fullbacks that are not suited to play on the other side(specially Kaltz), they will want to come inside so what ever you needed in the offensive part of the game, you got the opposite.
Overlapping was their game but whats Kaltz gonna do at full speed with his weaker foot? feck all i can tell you that much.
So while i agree Briegel is a better fit for Mbappe then Kaltz, the sacrifice is way too big and you lose more then you gain assuming you would get much as there is quite a chance Mbappe still has a great game.

Think you are overrating Briegel speed way to much, he was fairly fast but nowhere near of the speed of Mbappe or the mentioned Walker. Also, Mbappe really struggled against him and City :lol: this is the benefit of footage players,we can check everything.

By your words, both struggle against nimble and agile players.....noted. Reckon Littbarski would then fancy his chances against left-back Kaltz.

One more thing, while Mbappe is a big threat, he isnt the only one and im not even sure if he is the biggest one but then again i dont want to step inside the bullshit zone with Streltsov.
In a period between 1955 and 1958 for a fairly mediocre Torpedo Moscow side he had 44 goals in 67 games, numbers naturally went up when he played for international team as the teammates were better and there ha had 18 goals in 21 games. Against respectable opposition that included Hungary, West Germany, France, Sweden etc.
Also not to forget Littbarski who was a goal threat....

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
One more thing, while Mbappe is a big threat, he isnt the only one and im not even sure if he is the biggest one but then again i dont want to step inside the bullshit zone with Streltsov.
In a period between 1955 and 1958 for a fairly mediocre Torpedo Moscow side he had 44 goals in 67 games, numbers naturally went up when he played for international team as the teammates were better and there ha had 18 goals in 21 games. Against respectable opposition that included Hungary, West Germany, France, Sweden etc.
Also not to forget Littbarski who was a goal threat....
That's great front three for sure, can I ask you one thing?
How do your team use Streltsov? false9? That's similar to our team. The difference is our team is capable of the greatest goalscoring number10/ss, Bene who scored 300+ in his club career and 36 goals including Summer Olympic and European Championship top scorer and Rensenbrink who was also prolific scorer too. Bene and Rensenbrink combined over 600+goals. I don't see problems when all of them play together, since they have a lot of strategies to use all of them effectively. Zico one-two with Rensenbrink or Bene, Zico drops deep and make some killer through passes to Rensenbrink and Bene who were excellent runner without the ball, long passes from Ocwirk to my front line(like Van Hanegem did in 74 world cup) and my forwards have some dribbling skills to create spaces in final third area too. Rensenbrink was also a selfless player, who didn't have a problem to be a sidekick too(that's different to a lot of attackers and I've seen that they have debated in many previous drafts too).

Zico in false9 will do his things, he will drop into midfield area and make some great passes to wing forward due to his creativity. His through passes are out of this world and I've said before that he had a bit trouble with physical marker, in this game it was different, since he operates in false9 area which is difference from number 10. I rate Bene and Rensenbrink more prolific than Mbappe and Litti, Mbappe is one of the greatest scorer in today football but Litti wasn't that prolific(although he had some great scoring seasons), his biggest strengths wasn't goalscoring but I'm sure he will make your team better due to his other attributes(workrate, dribbling, crossing and not egotistical personality). Zico scored over 500+ goals in his career, so I won't mention him that long.

The Russian's Pele was the most talented USSR footballer ever and I really rate him very high. He was almost complete attacker imo. Unfortunately, his reckless lifestyle destroyed his potential to be one of the bets players in the world( I like his back-heeled pass).

7.40 minutes, Zico one to with Careca( I can see it with Bene and Rob).

Bene, who had excellent strikes.

Think you are overrating Briegel speed way to much, he was fairly fast but nowhere near of the speed of Mbappe or the mentioned Walker. Also, Mbappe really struggled against him and City
I suppose that there are not so many fullbacks that faster in term of top speed than Briegel. His original sport was athletics and he ran 100 m under 11 seconds but yeah different beasts like Roberto Carlos, Theo Hernandez, Hakimi including Walker are faster than him, tbf. Mbappe is faster than any fullbacks in the history of football and I know that. In term of defending 1 on 1 against Mbappe athletic abilities are very important( balance, speed, acceleration...) for defending against Mbappe and I think Briegel can make some trouble to him. Briegel couldn't shut down Mbappe alone for sure, it's team efforts from wing forward, midfielders including Pluskal and central defender to cover. I expect that they will reduce his space and make him in conditions that he will be less effective. No man marking, since it would be destroy my team.

Last edited:

Šjor Bepo

That's great front three for sure, can I ask you one thing?
How do your team use Streltsov? false9? That's similar to our team. The difference is our team is capable of the greatest goalscoring number10/ss, Bene who scored 300+ in his club career and 36 goals including Summer Olympic and European Championship top scorer and Rensenbrink who was also prolific scorer too. Bene and Rensenbrink combined over 600+goals. I don't see problems when all of them play together, since they have a lot of strategies to use all of them effectively. Zico one-two with Rensenbrink or Bene, Zico drops deep and make some killer through passes to Rensenbrink and Bene who were excellent runner without the ball, long passes from Ocwirk to my front line(like Van Hanegem did in 74 world cup) and my forwards have some dribbling skills to create spaces in final third area too. Rensenbrink was also a selfless player, who didn't have a problem to be a sidekick too(that's different to a lot of attackers and I've seen that they have debated in many previous drafts too).

Zico in false9 will do his things, he will drop into midfield area and make some great passes to wing forward due to his creativity. His through passes are out of this world and I've said before that he had a bit trouble with physical marker, in this game it was different, since he operates in false9 area which is difference from number 10. I rate Bene and Rensenbrink more prolific than Mbappe and Litti, Mbappe is one of the greatest scorer in today football but Litti wasn't that prolific(although he had some great scoring seasons), his biggest strengths wasn't goalscoring but I'm sure he will make your team better due to his other attributes(workrate, dribbling, crossing and not egotistical personality). Zico scored over 500+ goals in his career, so I won't mention him that long.

The Russian's Pele was the most talented USSR footballer ever and I really rate him very high. He was almost complete attacker imo. Unfortunately, his reckless lifestyle destroyed his potential to be one of the bets players in the world( I like his back-heeled pass).

7.40 minutes, Zico one to with Careca( I can see it with Bene and Rob).

Bene, who had excellent strikes.

I suppose that there are not so many fullbacks that faster in term of top speed than Briegel. His original sport was athletics and he ran 100 m under 11 seconds but yeah different beasts like Roberto Carlos, Theo Hernandez, Hakimi including Walker are faster than him, tbf. Mbappe is faster than any fullbacks in the history of football and I know that. In term of defending 1 on 1 against Mbappe athletic abilities are very important( balance, speed, acceleration...) for defending against Mbappe and I think Briegel can make some trouble to him. Briegel couldn't shut down Mbappe alone for sure, it's team efforts from wing forward, midfielders including Pluskal and central defender to cover. I expect that they will reduce his space and make him in conditions that he will be less effective. No man marking, since it would be destroy my team.
No need to sell your front three, its fantastic.

We decided to go with younger Streltsov who was more of a complete striker rather then a false9/ss that was the post prison one.
Felt having him and Mbappe on the break would be insane + younger version fits better with Littbarski.

Its a team game, you can put multiple high goal players in the team but they wont all score, someone numbers will always go down.
IMO you need one primarly source of goals and few side source that can help out. We have 2 mains with 2 germans as sides which is more then enough.

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
No need to sell your front three, its fantastic.

We decided to go with younger Streltsov who was more of a complete striker rather then a false9/ss that was the post prison one.
Felt having him and Mbappe on the break would be insane + younger version fits better with Littbarski.

Its a team game, you can put multiple high goal players in the team but they wont all score, someone numbers will always go down.
IMO you need one primarly source of goals and few side source that can help out. We have 2 mains with 2 germans as sides which is more then enough.
Yeah and that’s the reason I pick Rensenbrink. He was a selfless player, not egotistical and would complement with other attackers as well. Chemistry between attackers are very important when it comes to front three and we have seen a lot of great attackers haven’t had great chemistry and results are really bad. Our attackers don’t have players who have aka Di Stefano’s attitude or ball-hogging players( Zico doesn’t belong to this category). False 9 with 2 wing forwards is a simple strategy in modern football.

Last edited:

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Gonna disagree with you both on Briegel's speed. Given he could run 10.8 for the 100m at 16 - never mind what that time would have dropped to in his mid-20s - he goes down as one of the fastest players of all time. I think because he was big and leggy he didn't appear to be running as fast as the smaller guys with quicker cadence.

Šjor Bepo

Gonna disagree with you both on Briegel's speed. Given he could run 10.8 for the 100m at 16 - never mind what that time would have dropped to in his mid-20s - he goes down as one of the fastest players of all time. I think because he was big and leggy he didn't appear to be running as fast as the smaller guys with quicker cadence.
running in athletics has very little similarities to running on a football pitch and thats why he never appeared to be as fast because in the football world he wasnt.

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Fair point, he ran 10.8 at 16, when he compete in athletics. Briegel’s body for me look almost like 100 Olympic Sprinters, muscular, big and explosive but his acceleration in 40-50 m I would agree that he didn’t perform in elite level(that’s the reason why he had a trouble with agile players). At least in our team, he was faster than Kaltz for sure(Kaltz wasn’t slow player).

Last edited:

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Fair point, he ran 10.8 at 16, when he compete in athletics. Briegel’s body for me look almost like 100 Olympic Sprinters, muscular, big and explosive but his acceleration in 40-50 m I would agree that he didn’t perform in elite level(that’s the reason why he had a trouble with agile players). At least in our team, he was faster than Kaltz for sure(Kaltz wasn’t slow player).
I was thinking that. Their 20 or 30m time is more important. It would be interesting if the players today did these sorts of competitions between each other, just as extra fun.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
With his size he wouldn't be the fastest over 10m or so, but he'd reign in others over anything longer. There's just too much raw athleticism there.

There's a big difference in the speed of professional sprinters and the fastest footballers. While that is more pronounced over the second half of a 100m race, even the 30m times of sprinters tend to leave the quickest players some way behind. For example peak Cristiano was well behind a Spanish sprinter (with a PB of 10.23) in a 25m race.

It's not that critical though because anticipation and timing of the acceleration (something Mbappe is especially devastating at) can leave even quicker players behind.

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
With his size he wouldn't be the fastest over 10m or so, but he'd reign in others over anything longer. There's just too much raw athleticism there.

There's a big difference in the speed of professional sprinters and the fastest footballers. While that is more pronounced over the second half of a 100m race, even the 30m times of sprinters tend to leave the quickest players some way behind. For example peak Cristiano was well behind a Spanish sprinter (with a PB of 10.23) in a 25m race.

It's not that critical though because anticipation and timing of the acceleration (something Mbappe is especially devastating at) can leave even quicker players behind.

I’m not strange that peak Ronaldo beat him 25-meter zigzag course. Since professional footballers have train a lot in agility drills(different sports).

Šjor Bepo

The Kaltz and Breigel switch is really weird and without it, I’d probably have voted for General Isotope here.
Why? Just so we get some feedback abot the team :)

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
The Kaltz and Breigel switch is really weird and without it, I’d probably have voted for General Isotope here.
I change fullbacks side due to opposition wing-forwards. In fact, Mr.Isotope drafted Kaltz and Briegel. So when he drafted, I don’t have other methods than using both of them. Both of them are great fullbacks for sure but both are over 185 centimeters or 6 foot 1, which affects a lot of in term of defending against agile and nimble players.

General_Elegancia

Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
@Šjor Bepo @Gio Great game, my mate. Thanks for playing with ours. In fact, this is Isotope’s team and he probably drafted almost everyone in our team (In fact, I came to help him in 6th rounds of draft). I’m only advice him a little bit( I don’t even sure that what he will do on our team, if he still stays in this forum).

@Isotope The game is finished now. I miss you, Everyone misses you. I hope you stay well, mate.

Last edited: