FA cup and top 4?

Todd

Don't see us beating City in the cup, and 5th is a more realistic goal than 4th. Let's not get ahead of ourselves now.

Todd

Yeah, wise to shut down all optimism at source.
Aiming for 5th place in a season in which the majority of our squad has been injured is actually fairly optimistic in our book. Rightfully we should end up 6th or 7th.

And being a beaten finalist two years running in the F.A. Cup isn't bad.

Irwin99

If Chelsea squeeze past City it'll be an interesting final and I'd fancy us to win if we get through the semi finals, which we should. Maybe if we get to the final and we face City some of our players might be back but I do feel a bit pessimistic about that one.

Pintu

Top 5 will be enough… We need to qualify for the CL. Winning the cup would be a bonus.

Rojofiam

I don't expect us to beat City in the final, if we get there. If we were to play Chelsea, though, that could be a very good game, but I would be confident in us lifting the trophy in the end.

Regarding the league, it's almost certain that both Villa and Spurs will keep dropping points, so it really is in our own hands. I can only hope that today's win will kickstart a decent run from us, because 5th is very achievable if we find some form in these last 2 months before the season is over.