Fabio, Rafael and King. Mr.MUJAC?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Have they arrived? Joshua King coming over in January form Norway was a done deal I think, but a confirmation of his arrival would be nice. Fabio and Rafael don't turn 18 until the summer, but there was some talk of them coming over now. Anyone?

Edit; it seems King will be arriving this week.

LouisRocca

Joshua King was supposed to sign for us this week(he turned 16 on January 9th), but I haven't read anything about it. But he's in the Norway U16 squad, and on the Norwegian FA, he's listed at a Manchester United player.

When it comes to the Brazilian twins, I have high hopes for Fabio, from what I saw in the U17 WC, he's a special talent, he is a classic brazilian fullback, covering every inch of the ground on the left side.

MufcAgs23

Haven't seen Joshua King yet. What's his build? Tall or short? Strong or slender? I hear he's being deemed 'The next John Carew'...

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Haven't seen Joshua King yet. What's his build? Tall or short? Strong or slender? I hear he's being deemed 'The next John Carew'...
Tall for his age, athletic but still slender. Reminds me a bit of Frazier Campbell at that age.

Name Changed

weso26
So we will have King, Cofie, Welbeck, Fabio, Rafael & Macheda all breaking through. That's the best/most prospects we have had in ages :)

MufcAgs23

So we will have King, Cofie, Welbeck, Fabio, Rafael & Macheda all breaking through. That's the best/most prospects we have had in ages :)
I don't know, Pique and Rossi are class. And only a few years older.

Cold_Boy

I don't understand why people are sure Fabio and Rafael are going to make it.They still have to set foot in England.I cant see them breaking through for 2 seasons at least.

M160RA

We've had quite a few talents come through the academy in the 1987 and 1988 age groups e.g. Rossi, Pique, Simpson, Evans, Martin, Campbell etc. Obviously there's not enough room in the first team for all of them, and Rossi has already moved on because of that. Nonetheless, all these players have the ability to be playing top tier football at some point in their career even if it is not for us.

Name Changed

weso26
I don't understand why people are sure Fabio and Rafael are going to make it.They still have to set foot in England.I cant see them breaking through for 2 seasons at least.
Rafael definitely not. But Fabio is supposed to be a really good player.. And he only plays left back because his brother plays right back but he is right footed. So I'm sure he is a natural rb and could be a legitimate successor to Gary Neville

Paddy

paddyf091
Has Rafael, Fabio or King played any youth or reserve games yet?
Rafael and fabio can't play reserve or youth games until the summer when their contracts begin. At the moment they have just arrived early as they thought it would help them to acclimatise at the club.