Fantasy Champions League Thread

Minkaro

I’m currently in the top two!

On account of…er….there only being two of us in it.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I am interested in this but not sure how it works, is there a basic run down of the rules? Is it similar to FPL?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I am interested in this but not sure how it works, is there a basic run down of the rules? Is it similar to FPL?
Points system is very similar. Rules here.

The main difference is you can change captain and bench players between days. So you can captain Ronaldo tomorrow and if he doesn't perform as expected then you can change to for example Haaland on the Wednesday. Your bench players should be filled with players playing on the Wednesday so you can sub off the low scorers from Tuesday.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Points system is very similar. Rules here.

The main difference is you can change captain and bench players between days. So you can captain Ronaldo tomorrow and if he doesn't perform as expected then you can change to for example Haaland on the Wednesday. Your bench players should be filled with players playing on the Wednesday so you can sub off the low scorers from Tuesday.
ah yes, thanks mate. Different dynamic, will have a look at it when I get home. Looks interesting.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Don't play a lot of fantasy because I don't like being forced to pick Liverpool players.

I'll have a go as it doesn't seem to be a problem in this game for some reason. :wenger: