Franco Mastantuono

daba

I hope so, and hopefully we can sign the player below who is 18 years of age with a reported €20m release clause. He's a CB who we reportedly want to sign then loan out immediately per the report from the Argentine outlet which from my recollection is a good source for all things related to Argentine football. Jose Mayorga knows that market well and hence our links to South Americans keeps growing.

The kind of deal I can get behind. I wonder if we’d still want to loan him out for a year (if so could be a job for Nice) or keep him in and around the squad as Martinez’s formal back-up straight away.

SAF is the GOAT

I hope so, and hopefully, we can sign the player below who is 18 years of age with a reported €20m release clause. He's a CB who we reportedly want to sign and then loan out immediately per the report from the Argentine outlet which from my recollection is a good source for all things related to Argentine football. Jose Mayorga knows that market well and hence our links to South Americans keep growing.

If we get him as a prospect for the future and a reasonably cheap RCB for our lineup, I won't be mad at this at all

Adnan

Talent Spotter
The kind of deal I can get behind. I wonder if we’d still want to loan him out for a year (if so could be a job for Nice) or keep him in and around the squad as Martinez’s formal back-up straight away.
OGC Nice would be a logical step in a very good league.

Ekeke

I hope so, and hopefully we can sign the player below who is 18 years of age with a reported €20m release clause. He's a CB who we reportedly want to sign then loan out immediately per the report from the Argentine outlet which from my recollection is a good source for all things related to Argentine football. Jose Mayorga knows that market well and hence our links to South Americans keeps growing.

I'm sure theres truth that we've sent scouts to look at him if they say so. However I'm also sure that its Boca's side leaking the release clause info...

Boca have an injury to their 2nd most selected CB Figal and Anselmino has played 28 mins this season.

Valentini is a 22 year old CB and has played 371 mins in 5 appearances and he's with the international Argentina squad

So in other words its a win win for Boca if we negotiate based on his 20 million euro release clause or if we decide to activate it. He's down the pecking order even with injuries and Boca's highest ever transfers are as follows :

Someone always says yeah but fees have gone up. Not selling anyone to break their top 12 since 17/18 says otherwise. 12 is Tevez and 13th is Barco who Brighton just signed for £7.8 million. If our scouts are high on the player hopefully Brighton's purchase is kept in mind as it'll be a long shot for him to have more potential than Barco or to play and prove much more by the time hes Barco's age before the sale.

Havent seen Anselmino play yet but did have a quick look on youtube and from his highlights he does look like he loves a tackle, is aggressive and has a decent amount of pace which I'd be happy with from a CB if that is indeed how he plays. Not against it. Hopefully not a main target for the first team though because if Boca arent keen to rely on him at this point theres no chance he'd be ready to be starting matches for us next season and CB is one of the main areas we need improvement.

Hopefully those scouts accidently saw Tobias Palacio CB at Argentinos Jrs instead who has played 932 mins / 11 games at 17. They've only ever sold one player over 10 million euros Nicolas Golzaez to Stuttgart and hes at Fiorentina now. 2nd was Alexis McAllister for £6.85 million to Brighton. Thats someone we might actually start in the team

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool

That Anselmino kid has an Aura around him of a probable stunning talent

Adnan

Talent Spotter
That Anselmino kid has an Aura around him of a probable stunning talent
He looks an absolute gem from the highlights I've seen. Seems to have fantastic technical quality on the ball along with controlled aggression where he wins ground and aerial duels comfortably. The highlights below provide some evidence of his leap when contesting aerials and he looks a very promising young CB talent at 18 years old.

Sorry if the thread has been derailed. This will be my last post on Aaron Anselmino in this thread.