Glazers / Woodward out!

ayushreddevil9

Anytime he opens his mouth i have a vision of me punching him straight in the face. I know this is completely irrational but i can't stand him.
Agreed

TRUERED89

"Our recruitment process focuses on analysis and selection of players over the course of a season, with a view to the following summer transfer window."

This made me laugh hard. The more I read it the more funny it sounds. The recruitment is based on analyzing players with a view to sign them, amazing. The guy clearly knows his stuff.
Literally any idiot could come out with those statements, there was nothing reassuring or enlightening about it! Best he keeps his mouth shut or get more flares coming his way by disgruntled asbo’s.

Crustanoid

Does anyone actually still defend him? Or believe him? How the Glazers can prioritise sanctioning money to pay Ashton to brief Ed on such complex statements is baffling.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Does anyone actually still defend him? Or believe him? How the Glazers can prioritise sanctioning money to pay Ashton to brief Ed on such complex statements is baffling.
No they don't. Did you not notice how little the fan base engaged with the recent press release on ensuring this coming summer transfer window is a good one. It has all been heard before at this stage.

Only way Woodward turns this around is if somehow he proves a lot of people wrong with sticking with Ole as manager and the club does return to success. How likely do you think that is?

red thru&thru

No they don't. Did you not notice how little the fan base engaged with the recent press release on ensuring this coming summer transfer window is a good one. It has all been heard before at this stage.

Only way Woodward turns this around is if somehow he proves a lot of people wrong with sticking with Ole as manager and the club does return to success. How likely do you think that is?
Good point. Not many fans reacted to his piece in ESPN.

Class of 63

Still living next door to Alice ... in Wonderland!
I know. I thought him hiring a Spin Doctor was admittance that every time he opens his mouth he's inviting mockery, but clearly not.
He wasn't brought in as a Spin Doctor for Ed though as much as you want to believe it, his job over time is to make sure enough of the positive press gets out there where currently it's well hidden or not reported at all, and only the negative often made-up stuff stuff gets out, as you may well have noticed!

Class of 63

Still living next door to Alice ... in Wonderland!
What is putting off investors/buyers is we need 200 million Pounds to repair Old Trafford and we would need to find alternative ground until the repair is done.
The damage has been truly done.
When these parasites are gone there will be nothing left.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/potential-man-utd-buyers-put-21494133
Why would United need an alternative stadium?

The SAF stand was built without having to move out, and when the quadrants were done, or when the Stretford End was flattened there wasn't any need.

Last edited:

red thru&thru

Ed is a goon. One of my mates is talking to a ex United player, at Chelsea game today, and said Ed messed up interview with Paul Mitchell. Mitchell did a really good presentation etc but all Ed could talk about was shirt sales.

Aaaarghhhh

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Ed is a goon. One of my mates is talking to a ex United player, at Chelsea game today, and said Ed messed up interview with Paul Mitchell. Mitchell did a really good presentation etc but all Ed could talk about was shirt sales.

Aaaarghhhh
How would the player know that?

red thru&thru

How would the player know that?
I'm sure people know things, especially people have close connections to the club. But we.were linked very heavily with Mitchell before he took up his new role with RB. Annoying. Imo, if he and Rangnick were to be secured, we could get back to glory days.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I'm sure people know things, especially people have close connections to the club. But we.were linked very heavily with Mitchell before he took up his new role with RB. Annoying. Imo, if he and Rangnick were to be secured, we could get back to glory days.
I seriously doubt we wanted to hire a DOF

red thru&thru

I seriously doubt we wanted to hire a DOF
I just refuse to believe someone like Ed, who obviously is a clever guy, could have wanted things to go as they are and would have interviewed people. But yea, you never know with Ed.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

Aaaarghhhh
I doubt Ed was talking about shirt sales with a potential DoF.