Head Scratching Contract

Point Prunier

Did anyone else notice Fergie scratching his head a fair old few times during the half time interview, each time his Hublot watch was conveniently thrust into the camera lens?

Am I being too cynical?

Watch out for it at F.T

Dave89

Bit of a PR own goal, "our products give you nits".

Dave89

Just realised I didn't take in a word of what Fergie said there now, was looking for the watch. Disappointed.

narnar

Needs Help
I did not watch it. Can someone spare the time to give me a hand and explain?

lysglimt

Scout
In other words - we should be happy United haven't signed an agreement with an underwear company :)

ciderman9000000

[SCENE]
A knock on the door to Fergie's office. A studious, grey old Fergie, sat behind his large, antique oak desk raises his head from his dusty book of tactics. "Aye?"

[ENTER] Twins, Rafael and Fabio
"Boss?" Say the twins in unison, "We think it's time." From behind their back they produce a box of Just For Men hair dye.

[CUT TO: MONTAGE] *Music: Tina Turner - Simply The Best*
Fergie now with full head of luscious dark brown hair jogging to the training pitch. Fergie weaving through cones. [SLOW MOTION] Fergie showing the athleticism of a man thirty years his junior to control the ball on his chest under a challenge from Vidic before burying it into the top corner past an outstretched VDS. Fergie in the gym pumping iron. Fergie on a dinner date with a young Rachel Riley lookalike, both throw their heads back with laughter. Fergie running on a treadmill. Fergie in the Wembley changing room tying up his boots. Fergie leading the team out for the Champions League final against Real Madrid [CLOSE UP] flicks up his collar. Fergie heading the winner. Fergie celebrating by the corner flag with the team [SLOW MOTION] Shakes all his hair about. Fergie in the shower room after the match wearing only a towel showing off his ripped torso, checks back on the way to the shower to pick up his box of Just For Men hair dye.

[CUT TO]
Just For Men product range displayed on grass next to a pair of football boots and a generic looking prop trophy.

[TEXT] JUST FOR MEN: LIVE FORWARD

[END]