Hernandez

rockerlad

After todays great showing from rooney-berba i think he will more or less back on the bench. But the lad is only young so there is plenty of time for him.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
He's already featured more than anyone would have expected and shown he's potentially a great player. He'll continue to get his fair share of chances, including against West Ham this Tuesday...

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
Hes a great sub to have, tiring defenders hate nothing more than pace, he'll get plenty of games no need to worry about that but hes also probably our best striker in a substitute form, i think hes the perfect player to have on the bench in an attacking sense.

Ivor Ballokov

He was always going to be 3rd choice. Rooney and Berbatov are our best strikers, what it means is we have what looks like an extremely effective option on the bench which is fantastic.

prateik

Will start against west ham and probably against valencia
3rd choice will get a lot of games with us playing around 55 games a season (or more)

wr8_utd

:'(
He'll get enough games. West Ham midweek and I can see him coming on vs Blackpool and getting a winner :drool:

And he'll play vs Valencia too.

He's doing just fine. He's already shown in a short space of time that he will get plenty more opportunities as the season goes on. We should be happy that 3 of our main strikers are coming into form at the right time. That's a nice problem for Fergie to deal with.

rockerlad

with a bit of luck he will grab a few v west have and give SAF and real problem for the next game