Hockey Fans?

Florida Devil

Since I just got here, I'd like to scope out the lay of the land and see which forumers are extra-strength cool.

Anyone like hockey?

I'm a hockey junkie. My team is... of course... the Devils. And I obsess over them long winter nights, and pretty much any other time.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Stars fan here. Too bad they let Hatcher leave for Detroit (the Wings are going to be scary with Hatcher and Hasek and got rid of that over-rated crap player Federov), but the Wings gave him a front loaded deal that guaranteed like $15 million in the first two years, including a signing bonus. I think the Avs made some good moves by signing Karyia for $1.2 million, perhaps the best bargain buy ever, and giving Selanne a 4 year deal. Those two with Forsberg (unless he retires), Sakic, Tanguay, and the other scoreer are going to make a world class two lines. Need to see about acquiring CuJo or another top GK as I don't see Auby as the top guy. The Ducks were a fluke and will struggle to make the playoffs. The usual suspects- Vancouver, St. Louis, LA- will challenge for West supremacy. As for the East, I don't give a shit. I would love to see the Leafs finally win something.

Florida Devil

I'd like to thank the Stars for Langenbrunner. I knew that was our real goal when we made the Arnott-McKay deal with you.
But I love Nieuwy. I would never have known what a solid citizen he was and what a cool guy had he not come to us. And he's a charmer too.

Yeah, the Stars look like they're in a bit of a fix, esp. not being able to dump the Turgeon salary.

To Busby: Wherever I go, I can not shake the B's fans!!!! ;)
Love Rolston of course. And Thornton is just supreme talent.

To Vijay: That's cool. I wish I could see more of that kind of thing. It's pretty much NHL or nothing around here. Until the Olympics.

Kristjan

Retired Dictator
Florida Devil said:
Since I just got here, I'd like to scope out the lay of the land and see which forumers are extra-strength cool.

Anyone like hockey?

I'm a hockey junkie. My team is... of course... the Devils. And I obsess over them long winter nights, and pretty much any other time.
been a bit lost for the last years after the Jets were sold to Phoenix :(

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Kristjan said:
been a bit lost for the last years after the Jets were sold to Phoenix :(

Who's up for this years fantasy NHL?

Mathiaslg can feck right off.