I’d forgotten what this feels like

lex talionis

Even the sniveling shitbag referee, who bent over to forward to give Liverpool what they wanted, when they wanted it, couldn’t stop us from rightly drinking from the cup of glorious victory. What a day!

Josh 76

Even the sniveling shitbag referee, who bent over to forward to give Liverpool what they wanted, when they wanted it, couldn’t stop us from rightly drinking from the cup of glorious victory. What a day!
Im Not sure where he got 4 mins of added time at the end of extra time. There was only 15 mins in that period. Amad scored in the final few seconds. So that's all that needed to be added.

lex talionis

Im Not sure where he got 4 mins of added time at the end of extra time. There was only 15 mins in that period. Amad scored in the final few seconds. So that's all that needed to be added.
FA authorities desperately wanted a cup final between Liverpool and City, so a multitude of time needed to be added to added time.

neon_badger

Been in the Old Trafford area all day, the weather is quite good and there's a noticeable spring in peoples step, I've missed this. Spare a thought for those working in the stadium though, it'll be brutal today.

gaffs

Me too. I have been at some of the greatest United victories. Bruce scoring twice V Sheff Wed, numerous FA Cup finals, The FA Cup Semi V Arsenal in 99 at Villa Park, Moscow 2008, Roma 7-1, Kiko v Villa in injury time, Owen v the City in the 4-3 and being behind the goal in the K stand for Rooney's overhead kick V City and the Scholes thunderbolt against Barca in the CL Semis. Just some of the moments i have been lucky enough to witness in the flesh.

Although I wasn't at the game yesterday (i moved to the US 10 years ago so only get to see games live when I go back) it almost felt better than any of those. Maybe it was because we went into the game with such low expectations. Maybe it is because we have been dreadful all season. Maybe it is because the team and manager actually grew a pair and played some attacking football. Maybe it was the nerves were shattered going into extra time. But when Amad scored it felt like the good old days again. I was bawling like that kid in the crowd.

It may only be one victory, but to feel that excitement and jubilation again felt amazing.

This is what Manchester United are all about!

shreks

I honestly can't remember the last time a celebrated like that, it's been years.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
At the risk of sounding like an old man - what is this ‘limbs’ thing I keep seeing on social media?
Back in our day it was "incredible scenes".
Then it was shortened to "scenes".
Now the kids call it "limbs" as in arms and legs all over the place.

We wait with anticipation to see what the next generation come up with.