In regard to the kid from Lazio, the two nigerians and the swiss boy...

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
we, according to news, have signed; can anyone confirm this information? Why has not the off. site written anything about it? Same goes for Rafael and Fabio, and the other kid from Brazil that we just signed!

tilo

Any info on Gay Assulin would be grateful too, I presume that was all bollock, but the reports did say his contract was not going to finish until august.

The kid seems a little special...

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
That kid from Lazio had a great name if i remember rightly. Destined for greatness.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
The names are:

Macheda
Kalu
Osagepamwen
Possebon
Fabio
Rafael

I think Possebon, Fabio and Rafael will join next summer. Macheda is only 15, don't know if he's signed yet. No information on the two Nigerian lads.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
The names are:

Macheda
Kalu
Osagepamwen
Possebon
Fabio
Rafael

I think Possebon, Fabio and Rafael will join next summer. Macheda is only 15, don't know if he's signed yet. No information on the two Nigerian lads.
That's the one. Federico Macheda. He's got a fan in me already. Look at that for a name.
The other week i read that we were being linked with someone called Nathan Porrit. That is not a Manchester United player name and he can feck right off.
Macheda however.....

Gabe

The other week i read that we were being linked with someone called Nathan Porrit. That is not a Manchester United player name and he can feck right off.
Macheda however.....
Porrit is at Middlesboro, he's the one that Chelsea were filmed tapping up.
LW I believe.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Would love seeing Porrit and Rose in Man Utd. Gary Assulin have chosen to stay with Barcelona.