International matches

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Anyone know where to get reliable information from international matches.

I am trying to catalogue all our Youth players international appearances U/16, U/17 etc in chronological order.

England, Scotland and Norway have excellent sites which give team line-ups and plenty of info.

Northern Ireland, Ireland, Germany (Zieler), Portugal (Brandao) and now Italy (Petrucci and Macheda) are really difficult.

It may just be a language thing as I can't seem to navigate around the different national sites.

PS18

The Italian site is tricky, there's the English language version of that but most of the articles don't seem to load in it so you have to use the Italian language version.

The NI/ROI sites are pretty awful. For NI I've found quite a bit of info on youth internationals from the ourweecountry forums (should be the first link in google). Got news on Cathcart and Corry Evans for the U21s last week from there, the info wasn't on any of the national FA sites.

Mr. MUJAC

The Italian site is tricky, there's the English language version of that but most of the articles don't seem to load in it so you have to use the Italian language version.

The NI/ROI sites are pretty awful. For NI I've found quite a bit of info on youth internationals from the ourweecountry forums (should be the first link in google). Got news on Cathcart and Corry Evans for the U21s last week from there, the info wasn't on any of the national FA sites.
I have managed to get complete records for Brady now as well as Zieler. Apparently you have to do as you suggested and keep everything in local language.

The Northern Ireland Website and Italian website are the worst!

Trying to get details of the Evans brothers, Cathcart and Curran's records are nigh impossible.

Any help with Macheda and Petrucci's U/16 and U/17 appearances would be appreciated.

PS18

I'll have a look through in a little bit, I understand some very basic italian (mainly through looking for things like this!).

Mr. MUJAC

Got the Italian site sorted now......good info on Rossi and both Macheda and Petrucci

Now if only the Northern Irish would help out I would be complete for both Evans, Gibson and Curran

Hard graft!

Thanks for everyone's help!

Decotron

Got the Italian site sorted now......good info on Rossi and both Macheda and Petrucci

Now if only the Northern Irish would help out I would be complete for both Evans, Gibson and Curran

Hard graft!

Thanks for everyone's help!
You wont find anything about him on the NI site................

(not anymore anyway:D)

PS18

I tried emailing the IFA a few months back about youth caps (was looking for confirmation on Evans and Cathcart's U21 caps for FM, now sorted), they never got back to me. Might be worth a try again though.