Jayde Riviere signs

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Young and very talented defender arriving from Canada. She got injured during the Olympics and is just getting back to full fitness, a signing for the future who hopefully can strengthen the squad now.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I only hope that United can keep her around for the long run and allow her to realise her full potential. Other elite Canadian talents spent a lot of time or are still with their one European club (Ashley Lawrence, Jessie Fleming, Kadeisha Buchanan).

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Skinner:

"Jayde Riviere should be training for the week. She was training with the team [in] the last part of the week and looked excellent so hopefully she will be in contention for the weekend."

"I first got a glimpse of her when England played Canada in the Arnold Clark Cup last year and she played against Lauren Hemp and didn't really give her much change," said Skinner.

"She was really aggressive with the ball and it was that personality that really attracted me."

"When you see people move and it's effortless, for me and the nature of the team, that's how I want to build [my squad].When it's effortless, you can rotate quicker and get into positions quicker. I've seen that this week when she's come back into training.

"She's fearless with the ball, moves effortlessly, wants to progress, wants to defend one v one with aggressive actions. She's good with the ball and without the ball. So she'll be really exciting, really the type of player that Manchester United want. I think you're going to see a lot of good things with Jayde."
Really happy to have someone pushing the current full-backs even further.