Jordan Henderson | New Athletic Interview: I strongly believe that me playing in Saudi Arabia is a positive thing

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
What's the Caf's opinion on him?
I think he has one quality, he can run.
One of those players that are tactical headaches. He does nothing well enough.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Good enough for Liverpool, long may he stay there

Jean claude van hire

Offers zero offensively. Easier said than done but if United can nullify Mane, Salah & Coutinho there's no way that outfit can hurt us.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
He's fecking garbage, a damning indictment on English football, the country as a whole, and the rest of humanity

Last edited:

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
runs a lot and nothing else. telling he's the captain of liverpool

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Was he really that bad for you tonight?

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He's not shit, he's just bang average. And that makes him amongst the best England have right now tbf. Ox has been Arsenaled, Barkley has been Martinezed, Alli isn't a midfielder, Milner is a weird average left back midfielder now...Dier is an obvious choice in the midfield but next to him there's really no competition. Delph, Noble, Henderson, Arter? Plenty of triers but very little talent. We'll have to try Tom Davies soon surely, although maybe he could do without the classic overhype-then-shoot-down cycle he'll no doubt get.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He was very good under Brendan Rodgers IIRC. Seems to have regressed under Klopp.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He had a strong half a season last year before his injury but I’ve wanted him out of our starting line up all season. Apart from being able to run around a lot, he doesn’t offer much else.

His best football came in 13-14 when Rodgers was in charge. He had a run of games playing as the most advanced in a midfield three with Allen and Lucas, and he looked fantastic. I don’t like him as a holding midfielder.

Gee Male

He's not shit, he's just bang average. And that makes him amongst the best England have right now tbf. Ox has been Arsenaled, Barkley has been Martinezed, Alli isn't a midfielder, Milner is a weird average left back midfielder now...Dier is an obvious choice in the midfield but next to him there's really no competition. Delph, Noble, Henderson, Arter? Plenty of triers but very little talent. We'll have to try Tom Davies soon surely, although maybe he could do without the classic overhype-then-shoot-down cycle he'll no doubt get.
Yep, Arter. Ye should definitely pick Arter.

Can7onA

He's utter shite, the fact that Liverpool fans are on his back is proof of that.

Cut the Hollywood balls out and do your job your gormless twat.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
If you compare him to Carrick (at his prime) it is like comparing apples to oranges.

He will probably score against us now that I have said that.

saivet

Decent PL midfielder. Have him next to an offensively good midfielder and could do a job.

Harold_Giles

:lol:

Didn't we nearly go for him way back when? Thank feck we dodged that one.
IIRC Fergie decided against signing him due to his style of running, something about incorrect knee movement that leads to higher risk of knee injury problems

He has one quality! Running around alot, and he can't even do that properly.[/QUOTE]

Jean claude van hire

Do the Liverpool fans in here even rate him? Genuine question, he must offer something to the team. Seem to remember him being pretty effective the year they almost won the title. Didn't their collapse coincide with him being out of the team or something??