Jovan Zivkovic

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If a report says we're monitoring a player (and we accept that the report isn't bullshit) what is that actually supposed to mean? Just that we're scouting them? Because we'd be monitoring christ knows how many players in that case.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
*Zivkovic

Interesting that he signed his first professional contract today and straight away the rumours start.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Three v's in his name. What does it all mean? Is it significant?

davidmichael

We’ll still be monitoring him when he signs for Dortmund and then go in for him for £100 million, in all seriousness does anyone know anything about this lad ?

top1whoisman

Scout
If a report says we're monitoring a player (and we accept that the report isn't bullshit) what is that actually supposed to mean? Just that we're scouting them? Because we'd be monitoring christ knows how many players in that case.
to monitor = to regularly check something or watch someone in order to find out what is happening
Just a synonym the journos like to use.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Wasn't there a wonderkid from a year or two ago who supposedly signed for City while we were looking at him? He played in Prague or Ukraine, I don't remember.

top1whoisman

Scout
CEO of SK Rapid:

”Jovan is a player who has an incredible amount of talent and whose development potential is far from exhausted. We want to slowly introduce him to professional football from the summer, so Jovan will continue to train with the first team in the future.

”His football skills are undisputed, now it's time to get used to his physique and the higher pace. With this contract extension, we were able to beat out some domestic and foreign clubs, at the same time it strengthens the path we have chosen and we are very happy about that.”

DoF of SK Rapid:

“His statistics over the last two years speak for themselves and underline the high qualities he possesses. Jovan is just 17 and just beginning his career, so we want to gently introduce him to the first team. He's a diamond that still needs to be polished and we as a club are responsible for that, but so is he as a player. We are very pleased that we were able to convince Jovan, his family and his agent of the path we have shown and thus also sending a clear signal to all interested clubs.”

Zivkovic:

"The contract extension at SK Rapid is another big step for me and fills me with pride. I'm grateful for the trust the club has placed in me and I will work hard to justify that trust. The p that is offered to me here is ideal for my further development. My goal is to gain a foothold in professional football and I'm really looking forward to the start of summer preparation."

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Come to us, we have a green and white striped kit too.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
While he was born and plays in Austria, his name is very Serbian, so no doubt our FA will try to get him to play for us like they tried with Bojan back in the day.

top1whoisman

Scout
While he was born and plays in Austria, his name is very Serbian, so no doubt our FA will try to get him to play for us like they tried with Bojan back in the day.
He already played for Serbia U16s but has represented Austria since last summer. Remains to be seen what he decides in the future.

Bojan Djordjic

Wasn't there a wonderkid from a year or two ago who supposedly signed for City while we were looking at him? He played in Prague or Ukraine, I don't remember.
Filip Stevanovic? Still very young but fair to say he hasn't lived up to early potential and hasn't really excelled in either the Dutch or Portuguese leagues.