JuJu...

Elfie

giggzy said:
Is an excellent player......I especially like her top spin lob.

But for me Serena's the best.

:p
Well, she's very good, but she hits harder, while Justine has more variety and technique. plus de finesse Her tennis is more beautiful

Just tell your real reasons, that she has bigger breasts. :p

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Elfie said:
Well, she's very good, but she hits harder, while Justine has more variety and technique. plus de finesse Her tennis is more beautiful

Just tell your real reasons, that she has bigger breasts. :p
This business about Henin having more technique is pure rubbish. Both Venus and Serena have as much technique and substance to their games (if not more) than anyone on the tour. The fact that they hit harder than anyone and are better athletes than anyone shouldn't detract from this.

Elfie

Raoul said:
This business about Henin having more technique is pure rubbish. Both Venus and Serena have as much technique and substance to their games (if not more) than anyone on the tour. The fact that they hit harder than anyone and are better athletes than anyone shouldn't detract from this.
Her tennis has more variety, technique and effects than anyone, even Mc Enroe is an admirer. BTW I remember an interview where he said that too much force could kill the game.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Elfie said:
Her tennis has more variety, technique and effects than anyone, even Mc Enroe is an admirer. BTW I remember an interview where he said that too much force could kill the game.
Can you elaborate ? Please name specific shots that Henin has in her arsenal that Serena or Venus don't.

Elfie

Raoul said:
Can you elaborate ? Please name specific shots that Henin has in her arsenal that Serena or Venus don't.
It's hard for me to elaborate technical issues in English. Justine certainly uses more effects, slice and lift, she rarely hits the ball the same way twice in a row. I guess The Williams sisters have everything in their arsenal, and they have progressed because at the beginning they always hitted as hard as possible, now they're more patient, sometimes they accept to wait. Often you know what they're going to do.

But this is what I reproached to Steffi Graf too, she had only one system, even if it was perfect.

Sporty

Raoul said:
This business about Henin having more technique is pure rubbish. Both Venus and Serena have as much technique and substance to their games (if not more) than anyone on the tour.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best joke I heard in years

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Sporty said:

Best joke I heard in years

I see you're lauging but aren't able to list specifics as to how Henin has any shots in her arsenal that either of the Williams sisters dont. :wenger:

Sporty

Well as you're persisting ... hmmm ... a one-handed back-hand springs to mind :smirk:

Still, good joke man :lol:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Sporty said:
Well as you're persisting ... hmmm ... a one-handed back-hand springs to mind :smirk:

Still, good joke man :lol:
A one handed backhand doesn't qualify as having more finesse or variety. You can make the same shots with both one and two handed backhands. Please try again. :yawn:

Sporty

Raoul said:
A one handed backhand doesn't qualify as having more finesse or variety. You can make the same shots with both one and two handed backhands. Please try again. :yawn:
I would like to see the sisters try to hide a drop shot the way Justine can

and all the other technical stuff is to difficult to explain in English for me

But to say the sisters have the same technical skill is ridiculous, even a monkey can see that :smirk:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Sporty said:
I would like to see the sisters try to hide a drop shot the way Justine can

and all the other technical stuff is to difficult to explain in English for me

But to say the sisters have the same technical skill is ridiculous, even a monkey can see that :smirk:
They can all hit the same drop shots. Its something all tennis players have in their repertoire. Venus, Serena, Henin, Clijsters and all of the other top players can hit drop shots. Again...this business about more finesse is just a trumped up myth thats been spread by the Williams haters. There's absolutely no factual basis to it.