Julian Nagelsmann | Sacked and replaced by Tuchel

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Yes, but it makes sense to at first decide in which direction you want to swing and then look for the right manager to do that. Not sign a manager first and then discover he doesn't want or isn't able to implement the style you decided on.
Absolutely, relevant manager for the desired style we want, common sense. The article doesn't suggest this however more do hire manager to suit current crop, hope I've mis understood

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Absolutely, relevant manager for the desired style we want, common sense. The article doesn't suggest this however more do hire manager to suit current crop, hope I've mis understood
Yes it sounded a bit weird, there are basically both statements in it and I don't really know what to think about that as well.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Seems straightforward to me - decide playing style, appoint appropriate manager for that playing style, sign players appropriate for that playing style.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Seems straightforward to me - decide playing style, appoint appropriate manager for that playing style, sign players appropriate for that playing style.
That's how I understand it. The only issue, which to me isn't one, is that it means that some of our key players are done. If they decided that we need to be a possession team, then good luck doing that with Rashford or Bruno as cornerstones.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
That's how I understand it. The only issue, which to me isn't one, is that it means that some of our key players are done. If they decided that we need to be a possession team, then good luck doing that with Rashford or Bruno as cornerstones.
Yeah, I fully expect us to fudge that, at least for the first season.

RoyH1

Not at Bayern
You guys are weird. Success only seems to matter when it happens in your domicile (Ancelotti, Kroos etc). Anywhere else you deem it irrelevant and hammer down dissent on anyone who thinks otherwise.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
You guys are weird. Success only seems to matter when it happens in your domicile (Ancelotti, Kroos etc). Anywhere else you deem it irrelevant and hammer down dissent on anyone who thinks otherwise.
You're missing the point, the entire discussion was about managers at Bayern and how Zidane could end up as another Ancelotti for us. Both have had huge success elsewhere, but the question was/is whether they could transfer whatever made that success to the current constellation at Bayern. I don't know where you get 'hammering down dissent' from all of this.

Pscholes18

Exactly how I read it or it's just not true. However, if it is, then I have some doubts about Ineos.