Kurt Zouma / 180 hours community service + banned from keeping cats for 5 years

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Why is he still not in jail?

We need a season 2 of this, except this time we know who the culprit is!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Clearly Moyes doesn’t give a shit - if iir he didn’t even drop him at the time of the incident. Personally I’d have taken him round the back of the main stand and teach him the error of his ways with baseball bat. I can’t abide animal abusers.
Nobody gives a shit basically. For few weeks it was a news and that is it.
And one year later, cnut is a fecking captain of West Ham.

Last edited:

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Nobody gives a shit basically. For few weeks it was a news and that is it.
And one year later, cnut is a fecking captain of West Ham.
Yep - that’s disgusting - Karma dictates West Ham get relegated and The cat kicker gets a career ending injury - Cnut

InfiniteBoredom

I’m going against the grain here and say that I don’t have much of an issue with this. What he did was disgusting and imo his attitude towards animals probably didn’t change much in general (animal abusers don’t tend to get an epiphany and become loving caring responsible pet owner). However, he has been fined, he has suffered the consequences of media scrutiny and hostility from the stands, and unless new evidence surfaces that he continues to abuse animals, he shouldn’t be barred from a work promotion on merit due to past transgressions.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
However , he has been fined, he has suffered the consequences of media scrutiny and hostility from the stands, and unless new evidence surfaces that he continues to abuse animals, he shouldn’t be barred from a work promotion on merit due to past transgressions.
It can't be good for the rest of the players to have a sociopath as a captain though.

If I played for West Ham I'd gradually grind Zouma down with subtle psychological warfare. Every time we crash into each other on the training ground I'd scream "meow" instead of "ow", but in a way that's not too obvious. Just to make him question his sanity. After the training session I'd ask him if he wants a "kick cat", upon which he'd reply "what" and then I'd say "KitKat. You know, the chocolate? What's the matter Kurt, you're trembling".

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I do. Being captain of any club is an honour. Which violent piece of shit like him doesn't deserve. And it tells the story about West Ham too.
Got to forgive mate. Hate in your heart will consume you.

Oranges038

It can't be good for the rest of the players to have a sociopath as a captain though.

If I played for West Ham I'd gradually grind Zouma down with subtle psychological warfare. Every time we crash into each other on the training ground I'd scream "meow" instead of "ow", but in a way that's not too obvious. Just to make him question his sanity. After the training session I'd ask him if he wants a "kick cat", upon which he'd reply "what" and then I'd say "KitKat. You know, the chocolate? What's the matter Kurt, you're trembling".

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It's just fecking cat.

It should be honored being abused by captain of West Ham United.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Anyone catch the words of the chant at Old Trafford today? Something cat-related when he was down in our box.