La Liga 2023/24: ¡Madrid campeón!

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Carvajal and Nacho is our CB pairing. Lucas Vasquez at RB. :lol: Damn is that awful.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Madrid - Atletico???

Either Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid, or Real - Atletico.

I know, I know, I'm weird... But still..
Any of them is fine. In Spain we simply say "el Madrid", shortened. "El Real" is used more in South America I think, but I change it for you :)

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I'm not sure which game to watch tonight. I mean I want to watch us but lately i've noticed we do better if i'm not watching so...

On the other hand watching juventus makes me want to shoot myself, even if it's against Inter(a likely title decider if Inter win)

There's the snooker, maybe i'll watch the snooker

What do my fellow madridistas think? Should I risk jinxing us? @carvajal @GatoLoco @Acheron @RG77
They stand no chance even if you watch the game. 100% win for us.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
So Inter started strong so i'm sticking by that so far

How we doing?

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
So Inter started strong so i'm sticking by that so far

How we doing?
We were pushing forward a lot the first minutes with Atletico accumulating many men behind the wall but they have the ball more of late.

RoyH1

Are Atlético tired or something? I’m not seeing their classic relentless energy here

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Atletico is dangerous with those crosses, right strategy as we have no height. Don’t know why Brahim and Rodrygo switched places, we were doing alright going forward. Need another goal or two as I don’t see us keeping a clean sheet.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Atletico is dangerous with those crosses, right strategy as we have no height. Don’t know why Brahim and Rodrygo switched places, we were doing alright going forward. Need another goal or two as I don’t see us keeping a clean sheet.
Good shout.

Great positioning from Lunin as well, half a yard behind his line. :lol:

Edit: Got away with it, called offside on VAR.

Korwas

Feel like Real could've had 2 penalties in the second half already.

whitbyviking

2nd Bellingham shout was a dive, one before possible. They blew the chance there when he never squared it to Bellingham, he’d have had a tap in

Korwas

I'm often impressed by Brahim Diaz when I watch Real and he almost scored a fantastic goal.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Sunday league defending.

No pressure at all on either header in the middle of the box, and it's not like Depay and Llorente are Crouch and Koller.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Sunday league defending.

No pressure at all on either header in the middle of the box, and it's not like Depay and Llorente are Crouch and Koller.
Tbf I’m surprised we only leaked 1 with that defense. Knew we’d concede goals, sucks it has to be like this and so late. Nacho has been incredibly bad this season. Hell I called it before the damn game :lol:

Can’t wait for the injured to be back. Courtois, Militao, Rudi and we would be so, so much better.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Madrid are still probably gonna win it. But that last minute equaliser makes things far more interesting especially with the Girona match next week. If Girona get a result, they have a chance. They can't afford to lose if we'll have the big upset.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
You can't say Real Madrid weren't asking for that after refusing to sign a center back in the winter.

Yagami

Good post resistant
With Isco being injured, Fekir had to play deeper and he's so much better than as the 9. It's a shame Pellegrini thinks he has to stay further forwards when Isco is on the pitch with him.

When Isco's back, keep Fekir deeper so they can dominate teams together, with Willian José up top.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Big weekend. If Madrid win today, that should be curtains more or less. A draw and there's a slight doubt. If Girona win, they go top and after winning at Barca and Madrid, their confidence would be sky high.

If Barca win and Madrid don't, they'll be only 6 off top which is crazy considering how bad they've been. When Leicester won the league they went to City and battered them. Girona have it in them to do something similar. Should be a great match.

RoyH1

Big weekend. If Madrid win today, that should be curtains more or less. A draw and there's a slight doubt. If Girona win, they go top and after winning at Barca and Madrid, their confidence would be sky high.

If Barca win and Madrid don't, they'll be only 6 off top which is crazy considering how bad they've been. When Leicester won the league they went to City and battered them. Girona have it in them to do something similar. Should be a great match.
Considering Madrid might not have any healthy CB’s, Girona has a big chance to get some points tonight. Sitting back like Atlético did was a big mistake. That defence is ripe for the taking

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Another top vs 2nd game. Unfortunately it on at the same time as the German one.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Nacho and Rudiger are both out, which means we literally don’t have any CB. Sigh. Tchouameni and Carvajal will pair up at the back. Not ideal to say the least.

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
Nacho and Rudiger are both out, which means we literally don’t have any CB. Sigh. Tchouameni and Carvajal will pair up at the back. Not ideal to say the least.
It's crazy. Vasquez, Carvajal, Tchouameni, Mendy looks like a thing you'd do in fifa ultimate team