boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Bring on the next round of "Spain is not a racist country"

:keano:

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
City Group 4 Barça 2 with less than 10 minutes left.

Real Madrid would be mathematically champions with this result and even with a draw.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Saudis will be SO happy with Madrid, Girona, Mallorca and Athletic in the supercup :lol:

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
FT

Should we celebrate a Negreira Cup win two days ahead of a Champions League semi?

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
The players will not go to Cibeles fountain to celebrate the title according to the media.

RoyH1

I think RM celebrated the league title before the return against City two years ago. And that turned out OK.
Plenty of time for them to prepare for Wednesday evening. Weird decision. Now if they lose against Bayern, all the enthusiasm of celebrating the league will be gone.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Plenty of time for them to prepare for Wednesday evening. Weird decision. Now if they lose against Bayern, all the enthusiasm of celebrating the league will be gone.
Meh. Honestly, it's just the league. Been there done that. Not like we had any genuine worthy rival, I mean Girona have been great but come on, they're still Girona in the end

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Eh. Good one I guess. It's all about Wednesday

Also holy PorTotti :eek::eek::eek:
Yeah the league title does usually feel like a nice-to-have :lol: Much prefer the CL. Hoping we can do it, Tuchel is dangerous in cup competitions and could surprise us.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It's mostly the fact that we'd basically won it 3 months ago, so it really doesn't feel all that right now. The true coronation came in the clasico, that's when the real "we won the league!" elation came through. This is more like that last game of the season than anything, except we've got the biggest game of the season in 4 days and if we lose that this title will taste of ashes

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
So, according to Xavi, Barca were superior to Girona and RM in the 4 league games, the results just didn't show it.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Could have been 6, Barca defensive woeful. Something tells me they really want Barca in the super cup and they need the money...

Wondering how they're going to generate the €200m they need in sales this summer. Don't see many buyers in the market.

RoyH1

Could have been 6, Barca defensive woeful. Something tells me they really want Barca in the super cup and they need the money...

Wondering how they're going to generate the €200m they need in sales this summer. Don't see many buyers in the market.
Tebas will in the last minute change the rules for them as he usually does. And they’ll just borrow or sell Barca Studios again. It’s all numbers on a paper for them