Lack of VAR and other technology.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Let’s see who it screws over this weekend… hopefully not us

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Why are you so against technology? VAR is just a useful tool to replay alot of stuff too quick for human eye.

If the ref still got it wrong after VAR it's on them. Not VAR
Because VAR has made the mens game an absolute mockery perhaps? Slowed down games, taken the emotion out of goals all whilst maintaining a ridiculous rate of errors. That posted I’d correct. The best thing about the Women’s game is it feels like a throwback to the peak of football, a time where physically was encouraged and play acting was not as prevalent, and before tactics made the game much more sterile.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
Why are you so against technology? VAR is just a useful tool to replay alot of stuff too quick for human eye.

If the ref still got it wrong after VAR it's on them. Not VAR
I'm not against all technology.
Because VAR has made the mens game an absolute mockery perhaps? Slowed down games, taken the emotion out of goals all whilst maintaining a ridiculous rate of errors. That posted I’d correct. The best thing about the Women’s game is it feels like a throwback to the peak of football, a time where physically was encouraged and play acting was not as prevalent, and before tactics made the game much more sterile.
Ladies football has a real opportunity to get one over the man's game. I hope they don't get lost in the equality forest and miss the trees.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout