Leeds (dirty thugs) discussion

evil_geko

What he would do with our lot if he can get some average players playing like that.
But...but....he has no trophies compared to Jose, where are the trophies? WHERE ARE THEY?!!?!

Yes, if you couldn't tell, I am sick and tired of Jose fanboys pulling the trophy count card to defend his terrible management.

God forbid we try with some fresh talented manager.

Fenre

Supports
Liverpool
Absolute class. Trophies or no trophies, that is so attractive to watch. Shame that a circus like Leeds is enjoying better football in the Championship than we are in the Premier League.
Bielsa has another effect as well, and that is possible more exciting for Leeds. I don't think Leeds are up to the following though, as it has been a terrible run club, but there is a possibility for Leeds now to form an identity that can be there for years. Bielsa did this with Chile and Bilbao, where the following years, the clubs followed his blueprint. He is extreme, but then you can get a more pragmatic coach in that has the same principles as its core. I think it was Jonathan Wilsons that had this point(?) (correct me if I am wrong here)

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes

:lol: Oh Leeds, never change.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Weird club with odd behaviour.

Two losses in a row, annual bottle job incoming?

Pass and Move

Hope he resigns and hope Leeds capitulate. Last thing we need is another team in the league raising their game twice a season

VanGaalyTime

Others are reporting he's just going to apologize for the spying. But would be very like him to resign angrily today. Also, there's a PL job at Huddersfield about 7 miles away so that might intrigue him.

Leif GW

I'm kind of tired and sick of his act by now. He has no real respect for the clubs he take on. If he resigns, I don't care for him one bit any more.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
No way will he resign, unless I'm missing something? Him being batshit crazy + arranging a press conference does not equal him resigning in my opinion.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Would be absolutely bizarre if he resigns... can't see it happening here, even if there is precedent.

Amazing. You'd think he and they were a sure thing for promotion. Wonder if he himself even knows what hes going to say yet.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Want Leeds back up so this is irritating. I hate the media in this country.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Stupid question, but why does he do this? Is he crazy? It doesn't make sense.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
This week I've heard two Podcasts and all panelists were surprised that charges have been brought against Leeds and Bielsa. Their understanding was this happens all the time across England. Apparently AvB used to that when Mou was managing Chelsea and Lampard either wasn't just aware of the extent of the spying or he knew about it and has a convenient memory loss now.

Leeds hierarchy is absolutely behind Bielsa and probably the outcome will be Bielsa will say some guff about apologies and Leeds will go on.

EDIT : Panelists on the Totally football show were also not sure why this is suddenly a big issue. They didn't say it out loud but there was a subtle hint that Bielsa being an Argie and this occuring against Derby managed by Lampard, a popular English guy could have something do with it.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
It's probably just a formal apology or some other shit, seriously doubt he'll be resigning at this stage of the season.

I mean it's barely a big deal or anything.

Rafaeldagold

If he resigns honestly what a joke. Over a nothing issue just because Saint Frank Lampard & his friends in the media kept crying about it. When all it was was proactive team scouting- this fake outrage is pathetic & English football will lose a great manager over thus non issue.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
No way will he resign, unless I'm missing something? Him being batshit crazy + arranging a press conference does not equal him resigning in my opinion.
I'm assuming it's based on him doing the same at Marseille, after only one league game. He called his own presser and walked. But he did have disagreements with the club's management there. I'd doubt the club are not backing Bielsa, as there's no chance they'll get a better manager for the forseeable future.

I'd be surprised if it's anything other than an apology.

macheda14

Hope he resigns and hope Leeds capitulate. Last thing we need is another team in the league raising their game twice a season
On the one side yes, it's better for us to not have to face rivals on a consistent basis and probably lose points on the odd occasion. BUT it makes 2 more very exciting games every season.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Mental if he resigns. Wanted them back up, bigger games.

J_XO

Don't get why any United fan would want Leeds in the PL. Let them rot away

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Don't get why any United fan would want Leeds in the PL. Let them rot away
I'd rather they didn't get promoted - because it would be funny, but if they do, I won't mind as the games against them will be class (especially when we win :drool: )

Rafaeldagold

United 'fans' wanted Pool to win the CL last season. Some people are just insane.
Those 2 things are very very different..

I’d never want Liverpool to win even a coin toss.

But having Leeds back up & having 2 passionate exciting games a season is better than playing Huddersfield or Bournemouth

prateik

Why would he resign? has something happened?

It cant be because of the training spying thing.. That is not new.. at all.