Gaming Lies of P (soulslike)

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Im currently at the end of my ng+ run beating my head against the wall trying to defeat the optional final boss l. So far i would say the game seems like a lovechild of Dark souls, bloodborne and Sekiro. I feel this game has very much gone under the radar. I honestly dont have any criticism apart from the lack of multiplayer. Its the best soulslike i played thats not fromsoft. I feel that it's polish makes the game as good as many in the genre. Its better than demon souls, ds1 and 2. I highly recommend it if you love the genre. I don't feel the review scores do it justice. Its a million times better than Diablo 4, Fxvi and starfield just to mention games with better reviews.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I played about half of it, I think and got to a boss that was a massive step up in difficulty from anything before then and just sort of gave up. I remember enjoying it, but not thinking it was on the same level of a Bloodborne or Sekiro that it warranted me putting so much effort in to try get past it, so stopped coming back to it.

Definitely a good option though if you want to scratch the Soulsborne itch.

quadrant

Its something that I want to play but I'm mostly just waiting for it to go on sale. I thought it would drop in price quite quick, but I guess it's selling well because it still £50 + another £10 for the "deluxe upgrade" (I haven't checked out if i would even want that, but still). Im in a long haul of completing all the Soulsborne games at SL1 so Im not in a rush, and this game doesn't exactly sound like the game you play as a palette cleanser. But at some point I'll pick it up.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I loved it. Was on gamepass so I got it from there.

Probably not quite as good as FROM games but I enjoyed it more than all other soulslike clones

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Brilliant game. I missed out on the optional final boss because of my decisions unfortunately.

Gehrman

Brilliant game. I missed out on the optional final boss because of my decisions unfortunately.
Me too but i deciced to try him on ng+. I think legitimately this is the only boss in the genre i will decide to give up on. I dont have the spirit to believe ill make after being murdered 50 times in a row.

Gehrman

Its something that I want to play but I'm mostly just waiting for it to go on sale. I thought it would drop in price quite quick, but I guess it's selling well because it still £50 + another £10 for the "deluxe upgrade" (I haven't checked out if i would even want that, but still). Im in a long haul of completing all the Soulsborne games at SL1 so Im not in a rush, and this game doesn't exactly sound like the game you play as a palette cleanser. But at some point I'll pick it up.
I got it on a jan sale on ps5+. I can see its back to full price on steam as well