Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
For all we know Ole night have resigned and they're trying to buy time to find a manager.
That would be the best outcome. I’d say that an Ole resignation will positively preserve his status as a manager that tried his best but just wasn’t up to the task. The longer he stays the worse the level of hostility will be amongst players and fans. It may not be toxic now but it can very well be after losses to Spurs and City.

snk123

"Cristiano Ronaldo is also thought to have become frustrated by some of Mason Greenwood’s decision-making and reluctance to pass in goal scoring positions."

Thank feck for that.

Jackal981

Of course he wants it, it’s a huge job and the squad is good enough for him to do well with it.
Every manager is drooling at the chance to manage this squad. Only our current manager will look clueless with this lot

pascell

Di Marzio is saying it’s just about timing - they may wait until the internationals. So everyone knows he’s going. Everyone knows he’s being replaced by conte. They’ve made a bad situation even fecking worse.
You sound surprised, don't forget this is the same Woodward who sacked one of our managers only hours after winning our first trophy post SAF.

Kaizane

Don't think Conte is the guy, unless he plans on converting Sancho, Rashford and Greenwood into wingbacks?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Italian media vs British media, Conte side clearly leaking it out to the italians. I would know who to believe here.
From what it looks like, we've sounded out Conte but don't want to look like arseholes while Solskjaer is still manager, but the Italian press aren't bothered so leaked it.

nodlocnost2

The Glazers are probably hoping Ole walks then they don't have to make a footballing decision plus they save £30m so Avram can put a down payment on a f%^&*ng hair weave.

EtH

Delaying because there’s nobody to get bar Conte seems fair enough as he's far from the ideal fit.
It is refreshing to see that there is at least a possibility our board might not be as rash with this decision as the mob would have them be.

Let us hope anyway.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
There was a Ducker thing about 20 mins ago where it said his position was unchanged, not sure what to think at the moment.
But we know the club hasn't denied the reports of Ole being sacked. This reminds me of the club's stance before we sacked Moyes. We'll see tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Ole's gone first thing tomorrow.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Don't think Conte is the guy, unless he plans on converting Sancho, Rashford and Greenwood into wingbacks?
They can happily play as the wide men in a 3-4-3? nothing to worry about here.

The biggest one effected would be Fernandes.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Chelsea sign Tunchel 24 hours after sacking Lampard. We are doing a Spurs. We’ll end up with Southgate I’m convinced.
It takes time to line these things up, if you think Chelsea did that in 24 hours you’re naive.

The White Pele

Regarding the lack of candidates, are there any reasonable options for a caretaker for this season if we have a target in mind that’s not available until next summer? I can’t think of any. There’s far too long to go in this season to put Fletcher in.

pascell

"Cristiano Ronaldo is also thought to have become frustrated by some of Mason Greenwood’s decision-making and reluctance to pass in goal scoring positions."

Thank feck for that.
Pot calling the kettle. Ronaldo forgets that he went through the exact same with van Nistelrooy as a youngster. Maybe he should keep those feelings private between him and Mason and coach him to improve his decision making.

Judas

Open to offers
Regarding the lack of candidates, are there any reasonable options for a caretaker for this season if we have a target in mind that’s not available until next summer? I can’t think of any. There’s far too long to go in this season to put Fletcher in.
The danger is we'd end up hiring the caretaker again if we did even remotely well.

Robindinho

Not buying it. There's no way the club wouldn't have briefed something earlier with all the stories coming out today if nothing had changed.

It's surely untenable now with all the player/dressing room leaks regarding the coaching etc. He's gone.

EtH

If we could prize Blanc away from Qatar that would be good business but the question is whether or not he would be interested in taking on that pressure cooker.

Mainoldo

Because they had already lined him up. We could sack Solskjaer after City and have Conte in the next day, it's not hard if you just plan
He got sacked and signed for Chelsea literally back to back. Who can you line up someone who’s already in a job?

snk123

Pot calling the kettle. Ronaldo forgets that he went through the exact same with van Nistelrooy as a youngster. Maybe he should keep those feelings private between him and Mason and coach him to improve his decision making.
Isn't everything in the article supposed to be said in "private"?

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot

Thank feck for that.
Well it is true......Greenwood was a big reason for the results against Aston Villa and Everton.

He is young and great for his age no doubt but Ronaldo was 3-4 times in a better position in both matches.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I'm sure Ronaldo would be up for player manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.